Where is this heading?

Is NEO going to moon yet?

read my lips

one hundred
dollars
by
DECEMBER

you will spend 3 lifetimes on the moon, my friend

Screencaped, you better be right faggot, I look out a loan for this.

the last pump was your last chance to sell your bags. it's going to 20 or below

Come on NEO, break that shitty resistance and go for the moon

doubtful

Understandable Pajeet, you go ahead and enjoy your Confido.

Just wait until China is back in the game. It's not a matter of if, it's WHEN. This has HUGE potential and it's ready to be untapped. This is a coin that can 5-10x by EOY 2018. DO NOT day trade this for shitty returns. DO NOT sell this if it looses some more. This will become the biggest competitor to ETH. Let the ban lift, and NEO will lift off.
Some other advice, buy GAS as well. GAS will be needed to run apps on the NEO network. GAS has a very limited supply and will see exponential growth as new ICO's hit NEO.

ontology conference tomorrow

The absolute very definition of vaporware.

'nuff said

Either you're a big troll or a fucking retard.

If you had to invest in one of these two men, who would you choose? The beta ether or chad neo? Enough said.

>that little beard

You just know he eats the pussy

i'd like to blow that gook's head off with a 12 gauge.

You better be generating gas to pay off the interest

Calm down vitalik

Does Vitalik have AIDS or cancer or something? He looks like he's on death's doorstep.

>BTC became super powerful
If china doesn't support their own platform
it is a fucking stupid decision
t. 0 NEO holder

Neo has literally always been following chinese regulations retard

we 40 again

Lol still cant believe this is going to be bigger than ethereum one day. Da with his empire has China pretty much locked down and soon Asia

It's a slow moon but a comfy hold. One of the best cryptos you can buy. It has ETH potential but better; an actual capped supply, not reliant on Solidity, and already PoS. If BTG has a market cap of $6.2B, NEO should be at least that much.

we're moving right now, lads.

Lmao uh huh, got China on lockdown eh? Then why is it only being bought into by Westerners, and people on Wechat don't really talk much about it?

Not to mention BitcoinCash will have smart contracts soon which basically means eth and neo are fucking pointless.

Y'all some dupid muhfukkas

this was literally just hype. I made solid gains from $5 - $40 but this has absolutely nothing on ethereum, sorry anons.

If ETH is pushing $500 then NEO has plenty of room to grow.

lol Ethereum has built this entire ecosystem

Without Ethereum 95% of ICOs wouldn't exist, this ecosystem would be so small.

I'm starting to dislike this coin. Any chances that it'll hit 200 by next year?

yup that's what brainlets think

No.

kek

No, you dumbfucks. It's not going to moon, because it's a crappy altcoin that no ones heard of. You want to know why ETH and Bitcoin are mooning? It's because those are the names everyone's heard of. All of the normies are finally getting into bitcoin and the first coins that they're going to purchase are the big names. They're not going to buy ARK, they're not going to buy LINK, and they're not going to buy any other stupid niggercoin that you can find on page 4 of coinmarketcap.

My god, all you idiots had to do was to put money in Bitcoin and wait 12 months and you couldn't even figure that out. You all deserve to be wageslaves. Yes, I do want fries with that.

Well if you put money in Monero 12 months ago you would've done better than putting in Bitcoin. But generally yes, you are right.