This was the biggest mistake of my life

This was the biggest mistake of my life

If you hold another month or so it'll be the best decision of your life.

buy high sell low

Fucking biz man. This coin was being shilled so hard for a week. Now its threads like these for req link powr if everyone is talking about it, its shit

Buy high, sell a fuckload higher

Shut your mouth you phaggot. It's been for barely a month. Look at all the shit coins ahead of it. It has nowhere to go but up.

You is autist or retarded? Sell I gonna buy your bag

Enjoy, bag holder. I got my pump ;)

Same :D

how do you know when to sell? its my biggest weakness

90% don't have the mental capacity to understand the potential REQ will have. Why the fuck do you think they are moving to Singapore? To fucking build partnerships with the leading Payment projects Asia has to offer and take advantage of the flexibility when it comes to doing business in Singapore.

REQ has:

>Focused project scope
>Great team
>Clear roadmap
>can be integrated into all other crypto payment projects, so no direct competition
>partnered with ING and YC
>Good communication and regular updates

It has the fundamentals, faggot. Maybe it hasn't been the whale club's pump-of-the-week so far. But it will actually exist in six month and have a product to show for it. So sit the fuck tight and wait the first version of the platform to go live next month already. Fucking jesus christ.

Seriously, if you look at this project and see dogshit, then you are truly a lost cause and you will spend the rest of your days repeatedly halving your stack on pajeet pumps until you are dead broke. And you'll deserve it.

It should go at least near Kybers marketcap soon, that would be some decent gains

Pretty much. FOMOing from asset to asset is like monetary Russian roulette. People keep thinking they're the Wolf of Memecoin Street until they end up begging and shitting on that same street.
And don't think it's like your house burning down and how it "won't happen to me" because it will and soon with a mindset like that.

If you haven’t made gains on this yet you’re just a shit tier trader

And your lack of patience and recognition of potential indicates that you’re a shit tier investor as well

if I only have 0.1 BTC what's the best coin to get gains.

HST gave me 25% ROI in like 2 days and it’s speculated to hit $1-2 within a month if you’re looking for a shortish midterm hold

>tfw bought in during the ico

J U S T

so the tokens are burned as transaction fees

but you don't actually need to buy any tokens to cover the fee , the 'value" of them will be deducted from whatever you paid in eth fiat etc

how do the tokens have any value in the first place? there is literally no reason to buy them, no reason for demand

Fuck the hype m8, just sell at profit. I bought CFD because everyone was hyping it and sold it at a 50% profit while people were still saying "only 8mil market cap, so much room for growth!" or whatever. Then it crashed. Can't lose if you're making money.

If the tokens get burned and they are necessary to run the network, the demand will rise as less tokens are available. Each token will be valued higher.

In 2018 a payment can burn lets say, 10 REQ per transaction. In 2020 a tx can be burning 0.005 REQ.

Is Kyber worth dipping into my poor boy fingers into?

>comparing REQ to CFD

stay poor

I'm not even good at this but 99% of you are fucking idiots. You're on the ground floor of a game changing project, don't sell now to chase a fucking 15% day pump.

lmfao

>comparing CFD to REQ
REQ is actually currently building an escrow system, it’s going to be one of its first use cases. While that’s all that CFD did it’s just the beginning for REQ, hold strong.

The answer to this question is in the first 5 words of your post.

HST could hit $1 - $2 in december.

AMA with cryptonigger on dec 1, partnerships announcement next week, binance listing soon.

burning the tokens would only add value if there is also another reason to buy and hold them

you cant stake these tokens right?

to complete transactions on the network they will be needed

you won't actually own them, req corp will buy the token equivalent for you since you can pay with fiat/eth/btc/whatever. that is where kyber partnership comes in.

every time a transaction is made on the req network, req will be used, and a portion burned forever

if eventually a billion transactions are being processed a day, you will be fucking rich

Burning tokens add value if it is needed to buy them, no need to hold. Lower supply through organic burning, higher price.

No staking yet, once Plasma releases it should be possible though.

fuck man, idk maybe I am retarded but I feel there is only two reasons a token has value, one is a currency to transfer value two is a pos coin, this is neither.

It’s a fucking currency (settles transactions on the network)
Now buy my bags

I suppose I can add to to that a fee coin like BNB, but you actually need to buy BNB to cover the fee, this fucking thing nobody needs to even buy it to cover the fee

Yes, you are a retard.

ok answer me this, why would you ever buy BNB if it did not give you a discount on fees, unless REQ adds some secondary value to to the token like that there is no intrinsic value

Feeling comfy with my REQ pick If i see threads like.
People don't even understand the simple burrning mechanism and why is should reflect a way higher value for the token.
People don't even understand what a fcking payment Network is and what the potential is

>Muh it's PayPal 2.0

You buy req because you need it to make requests and invoices you brainlet

I remember someone claiming REQ burns tokens from random users the other day, it's honestly hilarious seeing all this FUD for a coin that's not even properly mooned yet.

This is the reason why it doesn't moon. Newfags and normies don't properly understand the blockchain. This is not about a fcking dapp or some fake hype or speculation. The potential is sick, but its time isnt ready yet.