What could I be missing ???

I am starting up a drone photography and videography business I have a laptop a drone at two batteries props Adobe Premiere Photoshop a tablet to view the finished product to show it off a terabyte portable hard drive what could I be missing to make my business more successful and more legit

Blockchain

Your ID says you're missing hair.

Customers

Funny I hate it but I'm being serious

I have 1 for sure but I want to get more things to help make it more legit and out there

a marketing team that can help you out making a virla video cunt

kek

Punctuation.

I'm talking about things I can download or use to make it stand out and stuff since it's only me and I do all the work I don't need a marketing team I feel

a market

these. whip up some shit to appear big and professional. you have all the tools already really, maybe more batteries, you cannot fucking run out of battery, and a backup drone would be a good idea unless you want to get absolutely shitted on for fucking up

thanks for the idea OP

The drone alone was 800
But I do have a spare just not as nice

But is there any apps or programs or marketing ideas anything that could work or need r anything

doesn't matter if it isn't as nice, if you have a problem you cannot just fucking bail and leave your customers high and dry they will shred you.

when you arn't on a job go out and make as many interesting videos as you can, use the best ones for your portfolio to trick potential customers into believing you are not a retard. do shit for free if it will build your image like demo jobs for respected local businesses or whatever

A website with and social media showing your portfolio and happy customers. Go to some local businesses and offer free arial photos, weddings, events, etc. People might actually want to hang a big photo on the wall of their business or home, so you might want a fund to offer a large picture or two to your free clients. Or you could just charge them for the print but not the pics being taken.

Now you've got 10-20 happy "customers" with reviews too on your website and social media. "user's pictures came out wonderfully and he was a pleasure to work with, we recommend his arial autistics to friends and family."

Would you both like to help with getting a price point going because I feel like redoing the prices I once had

You should sell all of that shit and buy bitcoin, this is the bitcoin board

I'd check out what others in your area are charging, and figure out where you'd like to be in that spectrum

This is why this business is retarded to try to get into: always some dumbass who will do the job for little to nothing and too many shits out there who expect to pay next to nothing. Find another career and use this as a hobby.

i have no idea, what are you charging?

That's the thing closest one is more than 60 miles away (at least advertising) and he's charging almost 500 a hour (but hasn't had much business I'm guessing since he says I'm always ready to shoot and film)

Depends if were talking videos or photos and how long or how many or editing or not