How many of you lost some Bitcoin?

4 BTC gone so far :(

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not to pour salt on the wound but, we haven't lost any, let us help you get it back discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

>original coins
What did they mean by this?

satoshi coins, he has 1 million coins that are not likely to ever move into circulation

i lost a lot of bitcoin when it was only $200 a coin.

One

I mined like .05 bitcoin one day from my computer. Thought it was worthless to mine a few cents an hour so I gave up on that. Forgot the password to the wallet so that's gone.

300 BTC lost from the days when silkroad was a thing

remember astor

Sometimes I wonder what happened to my Mt Gox coins
Did they fund a war?
Do the FBI have them?
Did a young man use them to buy some bad CIA heroin and overdoes on it?
Are you redflagged by coinbase for being used to donate to a Nazi youtuber
Perhaps a normie got you from localbitcoin and then forgot on an iPhone he handed down to his daughter.

MT Gox coin where are you?

lost 600 i cpu mined

lost 1 btc recently from fucking cunt arse poloniex taking 3 months to release 1 btc within that time I accidentally deleted the wallet ffs

fug, how many u hold now?

Won't all BTC get lost eventually? I looked under my couch the other day and there were so many M&Ms I could have made a new bag

not nearly enough
like 25
everyday is agony

My old boss ran an ICO and has been in Bitcoin since the beginning. He had a laptop with 10,000 BITCOINS on it and he lost it.

30 BTC. Lost it on a truecrypt drive I hadn't bothered to label the CD for the rescue key regarding, and at the time it was barely fifty bucks or so total and not worth my time to find it.

Could buy a fucking yacht now.

60btc
But I lost them before they were worth enough to buy a nice bike so idgaf

I know a guy who threw out a laptop 100 BTC

If my math is correct the value of bitcoin should be $12,516 based on lost Bitcoin

I lost around 0.000038. I only discovered BTC in early 2013 and mining anything substantial was well beyond the reach of my shitty Nvidia graphics card.

Already priced in.

No but it will average out at a certain percentage per year. After the next halving I'd say its likely to become deflationary.

lost 1.5 in gox all those years ago

Go outside and smell the roses user-kun

>Strategic investment loss
???

0.5 bch
Not a crazy amount but I'm not rich.
Oh well.

>Be poor college student almost 10 years ago
>Buy 100 coins for shits and giggles for $5 each.
>Buy and sell because Btc was the only market so only good or bad news moved it.
>$1.4m in a bit over a year
>using mtgox
>declare bankruptcy

I could be sitting poolside right now. But no. Instead I'm working shit jobs and finally going back to shit school after taking a break.

At 47k now though from starting at 700 back in April.

Tell me I'll make it back Bros. I want to retire before I'm thirty.

the other day i was really trying to think if i bought some back in 2013.

can't fucking remember, i'm sure i was stoned as fuck when i bought some.