LITECOIN MOON MISSION BOYS

bitcoin scaries causing surge in litecoin guys get ready and strap in for the mooooooon. Litecoin better technology, faster transaction speeds and lower fees are attractive up is the only way

It's have a hard time getting past 90

Best thing I ever did.

Overbought. Too risky to buy in now. Try again next week.

We are hitting $100 by tonight boys

tfw I tried to set up litecoin mining in 2016 and January 2017 and was too fucking stupid to figure out how to make it work.

It's pretty depressing, almost as depressing as the hundreds of bitcoins I have encrypted behind a 70 character password that I can't remember.

>too detailed to be larp
I... I don’t know what to say user. You’re a paradox of good foresight and incapability for basics

Just got past it on binance. It's still going!

Passsed

LTC Futures are trading at $98, we may see LTC hit $100 today.

LTC is hitting 100 tonight. Quads confirmed last night.

Oh man it gets better, I got scammed for a quarter BTC the other day trying to buy a miner because I had a lapse in my opsec procedures. Probably was sleep deprived, don't really know why, but I clicked a link and got spear phished.

It's been a tough time with crypto, but I'm still net gaining, just made some haunting mistakes.

I've been calling this for the past 2-3 weeks back when LTC was sitting at ~$60, but everyone was calling me a retard :( WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOW!!!

I was in POWR and made an x4 instead of a 1.5 from LTC.

POWR was clearly a scam though, that's why I stayed away from it. I know i could have made some money but I don't risk my money on shady scams.

LTC currently has the potential to moon to $400 before the end of the month. Imma hodl and wait for skyrocket.

Seriously you think the village in Australia using their tech doesn't exist?

I appreciate a desire to stay in BTC ETH LTC XRM and everything else is shit tier scam coins, but seriously POWR is legit as shit. Did you read the whitepaper. I'm holding that shit for years, but keeping an eye on it to make sure they don't fuck up their brilliant start on a perfect first to market business.

>powr is a scamcoin

Sorry I should have clarified. I don't think the POWR organisation itself is a scam, but I do not think it is worth the current market cap it holds at this stage in its development (as an Australian I understand the government hands out grants for just about everything etc.). What they are doing is definitely interesting and could be huge one day, but it's not there yet imo (like how Stratis pumped to 1b market cap earlier this year but they weren't at the stage in the development to sustain it).

Who here taking profits?

Waiting for moon. 85 is new floor

Late to the game and still profiting

fuck i wanted it to go back down to 80 so i could load up one last time but with btc past 10000 im fucked.

I can't imagine being this poor lol

When will we cross the 5b market cap mark?

You're half an hour late for the best surge. ETH is surging which is stealing LTC moment.

poor fags think they know gains

Also, if you go by the volume today, LTC has 6.7% of the volume BTC has. No reason for it to not have a 10-11 billion dollar market cap right now which would make each coin worth ~$200.

I literally FOMOd @ 87 after cashing out at 82. No regrets

I originally bought about 200 LTC back at $15, been holding since. I could have doubled my LTC holdings by swing trading it I guess but still done alright. If I had of just bought BTC with that money at the time I would have done better though lol.

Think it'll dip to 80 before 100?

Honestly it might. But this coin is set up for exponential growth I would hodl for a few months you might see it rush up to $600 - $700 in the near future

I've been in since 42 so im not too rustled about my 82-87 dollar theoretical loss. I'm up $4k since july