Keep bch or convert to btc? Please i need your help

Keep bch or convert to btc? Please i need your help

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends how much you have. Either way, BTC will always be the safer bet.

if south korean wales have pumped bch twice before and the price hasnt dumped yet then they are planning to pump again, wait till the next pump and then sell.

Ive got 25 bch and 3.5 btc. I agree that btc is safer but i believe bch will make a run. I just dont know when and dont want to be caught in a beartrap.

I feel lile btc hasnt begun pumping yet. Big bang theory airing thursday with bitcoin episode

I'm something of a BCH expert actually. All I do is smoke weed and look at the charts. I'm sure that you can see the obvious pattern. This current pump is going to look like (11-20 18:30) to (11-21 0:00) on Bittrex

60 bch, 0.5 btc. I'm up about 25% right now but if we have another run to .5 I'd be rolling in gainz so I'm holding my bch

Do you want, but I am keeping all fork coins. I will not get fucked out of whatever ends up being the “real” bitcoin.

How stoned are you?
Thats you in Ops picture isnt it?

>if

Don't get me wrong, I love BCH, but when I'm holding it all I do is say >if

Dont u think btc will pump even more? Its airing on big bang theory this week

short term, probably BTC will run faster, but I'm cost averaged into BCH below .14 so as long as we stay above that I'm better off in BCH vs. if I'd just kept everything in BTC

buy bch hurrr

Chinks won't let the Jews get away with this. They will pump yuan at a loss into this thing.

this is my last fucking chance btw so I'll probably hold to zero

I was in bitcoin since 2011 and stupidly never accumulated much despite being a believer so I'm like praying to Roger and Jihan to 10x my ass up so I can make up for lost time

This is why im holding as well otherwise id be all inbtc rn. Were u really in the space since 2011? Is it true a lot of the early guys moved into bch?

bch is unironically satoshi's vision so yeah I'm sure thats why a lot of early adopters like bch

I'm from 2012 /g/ btc era and I like bitcoin cash over bitcoin legacy.

That said, I'm astounded at how legacy has kept money funneling in despite all its obvious problems. So I'd recommend keeping some legacycoin.

Btc heading to $ 1,000,000 in

Early doors veteran here. Bought my first coin December 2011. Many of the established guys I have known since then have sold their airdrops to acquire more BTC. I held 50% of my bch, but starting to feel some regret for being so timid. Wish I had traded it all in for bitcoin earlier.

I'll check it out

It's just weird because why is it so stable yet there are so many sell orders on binance. Someone is artificially keeping a floor by buying all the weak hands

what is his endgame?

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

Have I been competing against one whale and multiple smaller people thrown in the mix?

In January Normiebase is going to sell Bitcoin Cash. To plebs BTC and BCH are the same thing.