This cant be happening

This cant be happening

I was better than this
I was smarter

Being smarter doesnt mean shit if you never apply it

What happened? Which coin?

>tfw too intelligent to buy bitcoin when it reached an all-time high of 1300 during the ETF decision hype
>tfw too intelligent to buy bitcoin during the china FUD

You sound smart. What shitcoin do I buy?

nigger... bitcoin

Im all in XMR since 170

XMR is doing fine, it’ll be $250 by May, Just be thankful you’re not a Linklet or ConnedFido brainlet.

true. but I learned my lesson the first time from POSW and DGB

Weak hands about XMR.

Holy shit the state of Veeky Forums

>Going all in on a coin
>thinking you're smart

Fuck I lost 80% of my bitcoin value.

Alright seems like y'all need some help. WAX ICO. Get on that shit, easiest money you'll ever make.

don't bet against the normies. just buy the 3 things on coinbase and watch em go up

Just wait and see if it gets over 10k. It will have a correction, the question is, when.

When it does happen, a lot of money will flow into ETH and other top 10 coins.

I dont believe so, I think entire market will tank

That is also another option that may happen.

I am not convinced it will tank though, could you express why you think it will ?

because the stock markets need a bear cycle and that will create fear, which will cause a chain reaction causing people to pull there money out from these Beyond-high-risk investments

And what happened?

I think everything would tank, but that would open up the possibility of a flippening. When it grows again eth or something else will be on top

Its down ten dollars

That is a good possibility. There is also the chance it does the opposite, where people move out of stocks and into crypto. I think it is a smart idea to keep some liquid cash ready in case of a crash.

Lets see if we get rich, or dead broke with only future memes to our name.

I think Im just gonna move to safer investments before the stampede starts desu

It is hard to tell when it will start though. Could be a lot of lost profit if it doesn't crash for another year or so.

If you made it, then take enough out so you will be fine afterward, and can reinvest.

What's wrorg with link?