BLOCKFOLIO HACKED!!!

BLOCKFOLIO HACKED!!!

oh no my bitcoins are lost!!!

and what would that accomplish?

MY LINK

fuck my imaginary internet money

AAAAHHHH I can't cash out anymore, oh wait...

What do you mean? Mine looks fi-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they can't keep getting away with this

Real talk though mine isn't refreshing

Mine isn't either. What am I supposed to do now? Masturbate?

DUMP EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!

its making me irrationally anxious desu

we refresh it so much it effectively DDoS's their server. it's happened before during times like this.

yeah multiple occasions

I'll help unclog their internet pipes by refreshing some more.

FUCKING WORK YOU SHIT APP

WE CAN'T FUCKING CASH OUT

oh no! i cant larp like a crypto god anymore. my life is ruined

I hope they don't steal my coins I have in there!

No wonder I'm in the red, some 1337 hax0r is messing with my numbers.

I can't LARP as a bitcoin gorillionaire anymore!!! REEEE!!!

I remember back in 'nam, lost alot of friends..we couldnt cash out back then either

this is such a retarded meme. I don't even know what you people are trying to achieve.

if it's nocoiners doing it, it only shows everyone their jealousy when post it. if it's poorfag coiners then it it doesn't make sense at all because coiners have already made fiat transactions with crypto, so they can cash out through the same exchange or service they used to buy from.

I just don't get it. can you explain why people keep posting this? what is your motivation?

I dont use blockfolio. Its a app made by the irs with help of fbi and cia. Think about it . Lol

Dumb

fuck guys...
This app’s CEO just tweeted that he fucked my girlfriend. He’s also black

At least my Link is still on there, thanks nigger

I use blockfolio as a look out :)

I bought from Coinbase, as a Canadian I can't cash out from them. How do I cash out?

QuadrigaCX

Its true bud. Your a real retarded if you need a blokfolio to know what you have

ID verified but not Equifax verified, and my bank doesn't have Interac Online so literally useless site for me atm.

H...HOW DID THEY STEAL MY CRYPTOS?????

I WAS TOLD THE HACKERS COULDNT CASH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i was still able to withdraw in the same scenario, it was just a wire or some shit idk took a few business days

hello sir, yes this blockfolio support sir good day help you. please sir may I ask to refrain caps lock and restate the problem thank you =)

>mfw retards who don't understand how blockfolio works end up triggering the next major dump

MY LARP PORTFOLIO WHERE I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RICH IS GONE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Buy drugs. Sell the drugs for cash. Duhhh

NOOOOO MY LINKS!!!

wait...
you don't actually need to put your private keys in that thing do you?

You literally just put whatever numbers you want and it tracks it for you

You can tell it you have 100 Bitcoin and LARP as a whale for a day

We told you that you wouldn't be able to cash out and you didn't believe us. Yet here you are.

What do you mean our motivation, this is a large scale problem crippling the entire crypto community. We literally can't cash out.

HELP ME MUMMY HELP ME

>100 bitcoin
>whale
maybe a shitcoin whale

The motivation is obviously just to be as much of an ass you can. I believe that most of these people are kids and or 3rd world denizens who can't afford to play, so they sit on the sidelines and do this shit all day. Too bad for you haha haha.

this, I track with a easy fucking Excel sheet

Is there a good excel template you could recommend to a brainlet?

Is this shit kill? It wont refresh

WTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFF MY COINS ALL GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST

OHH NOOO. They will see that time I sold bitcoin at 800 because it was in a bubbtle!

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.