ETH will surpass BTC 2018

This is only the beginning of the next surge of adoption and awareness for Ethereum. Still have a long way to go.

how much ETH do I need to make it, user?

>ETH will surpass BTC

because 100*10,000 = 1M

$1 Million is hardly "making it". $1 million won't even buy you a house anymore (in any city worth living in)

>Actually wanting to live in a city

Fuck if eth was 10k by end of next year I'd be so happy.

>$1 Million is hardly "making it"

$1 million won't even buy you a rundown, burnt out shack in many major cities. It's simply not a lot of money anymore.

Even if ETH hits BTC’s market cap, that’s still only $1400 per ETH. $10000 per ETH would be fucking astronomical and it would mean either BTC continues parabolic or it crashes forever and somehow ETH doesn’t burn away.

Whatever this is crypto though I’m not going to try and logic too much.

$1 million, 50/50 in crypto/index funds, you could probably safely draw 5 or 6% per year. Making 60k/yr for life for free is absolutely 'making it' for the majority of humans on earth.

100 ETH and you've made it user.

Lock that up in Casper proof of stake and live from the interest for the rest of your live after 2018.

1 million upfront saves you more like 2 million since you aren't eating shit on interest rates for 30 fucking years. now i know the investment geniuses on here can do better, but for any average cuck this is life changing money

Mate 20k a year from solely dividends would have me set for life (until I had kids at least)

$60k a year is poorfag status. If you're single and live very modestly it's enough (barely) but not enough to live anywhere desirable. Plus with inflation $60k per year will be poverty earnings in a decade or so.

>$60k a year is poorfag status.

Are you a trustfund baby?

The poorfag can still work his 60k job and be bringing in 120

So much this.

>tfw you will never be able to afford 100 ETH

Why cant I go back?

He said in a decade or so, and I kinda agree.

Not everyone's desires are yours, faggot. I'd kill myself if I had to live in some big city. You sound like a kike.

bought 2 eth at 320, bought another for 450. I am going to keep on adding into eth everything left over from my paycheck for the next little while. I don't want to be a wagecuck.

eth is already to much to serve its purpose

Everyone with more than normie level knowledge knows this is better tech.

Be an early adopter for once biz

>eth is already to much to serve its purpose

Fucking thank you. People don't realize that ETH isn't supposed to be a currency. It has actual uses outside of that

>isn't supposed to be a currency
who gives a fuck, phone minutes aren't supposed to be either yet they're still used as such

>Get 1 million dollars
>Retire in a third-world country

This is my plan.

If i had that kind of money i would move to a small town in Wyoming and be comfy forever.

>ETH at 10k
>literally 1 fucking trillion dollars market cap
Sure mate.