What the fuck is up with Bitcoin

Nothing seems to be slowing it down...its a better investment than apple, google facebook. This shit has to be a bubble. Granted i own some but the level of price rise day after day is just mind boggling to fathom,
For reference, It took google a company that you can barely escape from 13 years just to go from $100 to $1000

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=TVC:SHCOMP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

btc isn't a company it's a whole new asset class, and frankly it's still undervalued.

>and frankly it's still undervalued.

Bitcoin isn't a new asset class, cryptocurrency is a new asset class. Bitcoin is just one of the biggest among that asset class

just like gold is not the only precious metal....but its the only one on the front page of yahoo finance...

whats panicking me is all the financial guru billionaire dudes are clearly anti bitcoin. I dunno if im gonna wake up to bitcoin $1 million or bitcoin $1 one day

I hesitate to automatically consider Bitcoin to be the end-game of cryptocurrencies when the whole concept with practical application is still so early days. It's a new asset, but it's also a technology an in the tech space you need to innovate or die. First-mover advantage only lasts so long

>whats panicking me is all the financial guru billionaire dudes are clearly anti bitcoin. I dunno if im gonna wake up to bitcoin $1 million or bitcoin $1 one day

Warren buffet has been saying the exact same thing as those who support Ethereum you dumbass. Bitcoin is a shitty coin with no other useful utility (compared to competitors) at this point. But sure keep believing the store of value meme.

They don't know any better than you or I user. If people just keep buying this shit the use cases will start to emerge. Do you know why they invented lambos anons? Because faggots held more currency than they could find a use for

It is a zeitgeist movement to reject the oligarchs.

>If people just keep buying this shit the use cases will start to emerge
Its already out there you dumbass. Its called Ethereum and several other altcoins. What kind of retarded fucking reasoning is that?

this reminds me of the latest mr robot, where mr robot did everything to "tear down" the system but the rich still ended up on top even richer than before

Perhaps you should understand what moves are being made in the markets you are unaware of? Maybe you need to stop focusing on if crypto is overvalued and focus on overvalued fiat markets. I see this question asked hundreds of times per day yet no one wants to do their homework?

yeah but this time we neets get to join em

I believe in Eth, it's the majority of my portfolio. From your posts it looks like you are the same. I also used to hate on Bitcoin and think "store of value" was a meme. Educate yourself. Store of value is a real thing. Traditionally it's illiquid assets like real estate or precious metals. Bitcoin is a fantastic store of value, the greatest in history. Don't keep grumbling while it keeps setting new highs, as you probably have been doing for months now.

> oligarchs
just
say
JEWS

Communist.

Try taking your money out if you ever wanted to

what do you think happens to the entire eco system of alt coins like the moneros or dashes

>Bitcoin is a fantastic store of value, the greatest in history
It sure was a shitty store of value after Mt. Gox lmao. What kind of shitty store of value drops from $1k to $200 and stays they for several years?

If the Tether fud is real do you think anyone would be able to take this seriously if its exposed that it was heavily pumped by tether?

Already did. Most of it is sitting in gold coin in a safe. Still have ten x gains in crypto making more. Faggot.

These answers are correct.

Dash > Into the Trash. Monero is going to remain king in the privacy world until further notice.

Tether is like a kid at the lemonade stand shaving quarters compared to USD market fraud taking place.

"Muh Tether" Muh Bots" The related chart shows patterns unchanged after the creation of Tether and bots.

Aren't there more lambos than there are bitcoins? what's more rare. I might trade ONE bitcoin for 1:1 lambo. then maybe like 3 or 4 for a house.

You will soon trade ten houses for one bitcoin.

Speaking of which, did you kiddies buy the double bottom just now?

Some will succeed, most will fail, lots of exciting newcomers will emerge in the coming years. Crypto isn't a fad, it's a quantum leap in finance and allows for a radical reimagining of the economy at large. People say the early adopter days are over and it's true they're quickly ending, but we're just starting to go mainstream. It's an incredibly exciting thing to be a part of.

In terms of what to hold imo majority BTC and Eth and don't be concerned with short term dips, even big ones.

You give me reason to live.

This guy bought the top

Shame on you for trying to downplay the scam. Guys research Bitfinexed on Twitter and you'll see why btc is flying.

Tether, bots and normie FOMO. Period.

Don't get caught holding the bagfags

>Crypto isn't a fad, it's a quantum leap in finance
> imo majority BTC and ETH
>"BTC"
Kekekekek dumbass

Hundreds of thousands of new cuckbase accounts opening, so much free money to be spent but no one knows how, becomes a marketing meme for every fucking internet store

Oh and don't forget...

Bch will be implementing smart contracts soon. Just a friendly Niger PSA

Have fun faggots

>and don't be concerned with short term dips, even big ones.

That's pretty much my strategy.

This is a terrible argument, because at the time the entire market cap for crypto was negligible in the grand scheme of things, so of course it could be heavily impacted by events like that. That time is already over, look at how quickly we recovered from the China fud in September, and the market cap is already more than double that now. And in any case, arguing that price action has any bearing on fundamental value is exposing your ignorance.

Also the tether conspiracy theory is retarded and if you had any deep grasp of how markets work you would realize that immediately.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=TVC:SHCOMP

>Also the tether conspiracy theory is retarded and if you had any deep grasp of how markets work you would realize that immediately.
Ohh please explain oh wise one why Bitfinexed's arguments are unlikely. But knowing you fags you'll probably just attack him for selling his Bitcoins too early.

Guess that's your way of saying you have nothing intelligent to say on the matter.

Explain why Bitfinexed's arguments against Tether are unlikely. Do you think you have a chance against that military-grade autist? Even the top-tier corecucks couldnt debate him without resorting to insults or failing entirely.

Go on.

Sure, since hopefully some non-retards are reading and actually want to learn. The entire half baked tinfoil hat tether theory is based on the idea that new tether is created every time Bitcoin pumps, so somehow somebody got the idea that Bitfinex is creating money out of thin air and using it to artificially prop up the price of Bitcoin. It totally makes sense if you're completely stupid and don't think about it at all.

1. There are billions of dollars of volume every day bitcoin pumps. Even tens of millions of New tethers on these days (there were ten million created today) is a drop in the bucket
2. Billions of dollars in new money is pouring into crypto on a daily basis now. The demand for tethers is not artificial
3. Bitfinex is making an unbelievable amount of money running a legitimate business, and with the way crypto is going, it's only going to get better for them.

There's more to it than that but you don't need to look any further to realize how retarded that conspiracy theory is.

They are stuck in their own closed loop system where they don't see outside of crypto. On China's last capital injection in their markets it was supposedly 25 billion per day... but tether is the greatest threat in their minds. Tether/BTFX is shady but like you said a drop in a sea of piss.

>There are billions of dollars of volume every day bitcoin pumps. Even tens of millions of New tethers on these days (there were ten million created today) is a drop in the bucket
Tethers on margin + wash trading + FOMO = billions in volume you dumbass

> Billions of dollars in new money is pouring into crypto on a daily basis now. The demand for tethers is not artificial
Its not about the demand you dumbass. Its about Bitfinex having enough fiat to back up the Tether they are printing out. This just goes to show how fucking stupid you are. Its never been about the demand its about tether being backed.

>Bitfinex is making an unbelievable amount of money running a legitimate business, and with the way crypto is going, it's only going to get better for them.
Any evidence to support that? Check out this picture with a quick rundown on the Bitfinex Tether situation supported by facts.

Lets progress this forward because I follow the anons investigating tether. BTFX pops once the tether wash trading/spoofing is exposed causing prices to crash fear everywhere.

Buy. BTC is on sale.

interesting...i do see a major correction for BTC but ive said this for since bitcoin 2500 so shrug. Better to just dollar cost average in. Just ride the dips and rallys

fucking this.

Christ you're dense if you look at that picture and see a convincing argument. Keep crying about muh tether scam timebomb and muh outdated bitcoin dinosaur while we keep making money. Not gonna make it.

>Christ you're dense if you look at that picture and see a convincing argument.
You're the brainlet. That was a quick rundown but you can easily verify that all of these facts are true. Want me to fucking copy paste several pages of evidence verifying the quick rundown? ARE YOU STUPID?

Anyway im going to sleep now. But you should be worried if the FUD is real. Do you know why? Its because Bitfinex has been totally aggressive lately almost as if they are chasing some deadline where they have to maximize the profits before the cash cow dies. The tether's in circulation doubled in a single month (November).

Hmmm CME futures is coming right? Better be prepared faggot because CME futures allows shorting. And boyyy nothing gives more financial incentive to investigate this tether bullshit than allowing old money to short this biach.

I have yet to see one person show their bank account with actual money transferred

Fuck off spook

>Being this credulous
>Spreading a tired incorrect meme
Ok buddy.

Crypto will not dip. When it starts, shills pump it hard and normies buy expecting infinity free money.

This is a con and not what cryptos should be. The day these rich quick retards want to cash out will be a bloodbath

exactly. as soon as it stops increasing in value faster than the market index, there will be no reason for the people who hold bitcoin to continue holding. shit will plummet.

>The day these rich quick retards want to cash out will be a bloodbath

it's a long way off, the newcoiners only have a few thousand invested and are expecting to be millionaires, we can take this into the trillions

except i heard some people taking out helocs to buy bitcoin and crytos

dem tulips doe

>cryptocurrency is a new asset class.
No you can divide cryptocurrencies in different asset classes and some, like for example the modum token are far more similar to being a company share than it's similar to bitcoin, which is more similar to money.

This.

>First-mover advantage only lasts so long
First-mover advantage was back in 2011 buddy. This is pure market speculation.

To the people defending BTC, do you seriously not think there is some sort of manipulation (i.e. tether or wash trading) that is pushing the price up so high?

who buys BTC at almost $10,000?

>who buys BTC at almost $10,000?
People who are expecting it'll go to $20k faster than any other method on the market, and that it's safe as well due to past trends.

considering investing 1k in litecoin and riding it 2 years. smart? y/n? knowledge welcomed newb here

this.
wash trading is so obvious, if you look at BFX@coinmarketcap BFX has insane BTC volume, but alts..... not so much.

>This shit has to be a bubble.
No shit, Sherlock. The only use case for Bitcoin is speculation, people who by them at $10k do it not because they want to spend it on anything, but because they expect to sell them at $20k and became two times richer IN ACTUAL MONEY. The fact that it's going on for some time means nothing, bubbles can grow until there are enough retards to pour money in, the only thing certain is that it's going to burst.

It's almost like people itt are too young to remember dot-com bubble.

undervalued based on what faggot.
>implying you can value bitcoin

learn some basic fucking finance you stupid cunts