Im getting rich and i have no idea what im doing

Im getting rich and i have no idea what im doing

What did u buy

>i-it's not a bubble!

wtf /biz are you guys hackers or something?

there is money being generated and all I did was throw chump change at it and now I can travel across the world sticking my cock into diffrent race variety of pussy.

Kind of in the same boat, started coming to this board a couple weeks ago. Invested $3,000 into memecoins, did a couple trades and now I have $43,000

Feels like I’m playing a game, and I feel like when I hit six figures it won’t feel like that much money. I already want to be in the millions.

How? What did you buy? What are you buying next? I want to follow your picks

>did a couple trades
Share your strategy, friend

LINK

>4594707
That's kind of how I feel, although I wouldn't say I'm getting rich, just making solid gains. And I wouldn't say I have NO idea what I'm doing, but certainly only a small clue at this point.

We'll you got one of those statements correct at least.

Good on you user

youre full of shit

what did u buy and when

this is how I felt after going all in on BCH at 500. Before that all my trades were shit and I kept losing little bits of money. Then suddenly quadruple my portfolio lol

Thank you based Chinks

This but replace LINK with POWR, especially considering the news that's coming out today. Normies haven't gotten in yet so now is a perfect time to buy.

dude i just bought the 3 things that were on coinbase cuz i don't know wtf any of this means and I'm up like $2000 in 10 days

Similiar story here, I've had around 5k $ worth of coins in june, today sitting on 70k $. But the keyword is sitting on it, I don't even know what to do with it now.

bitcoin ofc its a normie

I plan on doing it until I hit $500k and then cashing out $250k of that stack and then start over with the other $250k.

QWARKS

PUT YOUR MONEY IN QWARK AT LEAST 20% PORT FOLIO

I am rich and I know exactly what I'm doing.

just hit 20k. more money than i ever imagined. still holding though, not out of greed but because i dont wanna regret waiting 5-10 years...sigh

You're not rich until you cash out (protip: you can't)

Umm yeah.. Cashed out twice this week.

I put 10k into bitty coins when it was only 3k, and put 20k into another memecoin that will likely be just as good as bitty coin. My profits are well over 100k+ but I don't even know what I'm doing with the money desu, I used to work fast food and now I'm still living alone in the same apartment doing nothing essentially. I hate this life to be honest, I need help.

100k, isn't that almost one semester in US uni? Do it

Now you can buy help.

help someone pay for college
you will feel good about yourself, and let someone live their dreams, and then when you feel good you'll have motivation to /SortYourselfOut/ and I can tell my grandchildren one day about you
16yDgz9Fuu7JYG6gmDqSeTJfZE4Quet8cg