Buying link was a mistake

buying link was a mistake

kinda. at least shorttherm

Understatement

Falling for shitcoin/memes is a bad idea

>buying the ICO
>ever
I already learned this lesson years ago with IPOs. I skimmed the whitepaper to learn what ChainLink was all about. If this guy can pull off what he wants to pull off it'll be a watershed moment for smart contracts. It's more of a bet than an investment, but it's a bet I'll seriously consider making when my ETH purchase clears.

>cold war 101
never trust the russians

I still can't believe people unironically bought this garbage.

You bought a gay coin, my man. I'm sorry.

took u long enuff deluded linky

ive lost 80% of my net worth, im ruined

how?

all in link

sorry to hear that user

same. What's worse is seeing all my friends double their money this month.

" OH LOOK MY COIN WENT UP ANOTHER 20%"

Feels bad, kinda wanna die desu, I wake up and my mood is instantly ruined. Been like this Since SIBOS week. Fucking hell when will it end

so link isn't taking over ripple? too bad Veeky Forums shills were a trap

You're not selling at this point are you? I mean just remember the people who bought bitcoin beore Mt Gox, or people who sold Microsoft and amazon after the dot com bubble burst. We're in a bubble and link is already at it's shit real value for this stage in it's project. It will eventually produce the value that is outlined in the white paper, or it will fail, but selling now is just idiotic. Especially if you don't have something better you believe in you want to buy.
I don't even own chain link, but whenever I almost sell coins before they go up, or coins that I think have some intrinsic value I remember Warren Buffets call to shareholders 25 years ago, when he said that if you have money in the market you have to be smarter than the market if you want to succeed. Which means sometimes you need to wait for the market to catch up. Advice has helped me so far.

Good advice. I'm not planning to sell. My net value is really low anyway, so I'd rather leave it in there and forget about crypto somehow if I can. I just wish I could stop feeling shit that I lost all my money. I can't focus on anything, crypto follows me everywhere

>all of your eggs
>1 basket
Why does everyone keep doing this?

Exactly the same here. That coin Fucked me like you can't imagine

It never went below ico so you're wrong

why would I buy anything else if I believed it was the best project at the time?

This thread is a buy signal.

What the fuck, Link was 9 cents at ico and 20 cents on Binance listing day

>Why wouldn't I go all in one stock, if I believe that company will be great someday?
Get confido'd

Because there is a long history of superior products failing to compete against inferior, but more well-marketed products.

If I had a nickel for every time someone believed something that was wrong, I'd probably have about the Chainlink ICO amount