Alts are gonna recover right

alts are gonna recover right

i didn't waste all my money right

what alts are even down?

Yea user im sure

All alt are down in btc value

>measures things in sats
>also breathes through mouth

I think he is referring "related to BTC".

Related to tether basically everything is positive.

RDN, thank me later

Guys, I was wondring, like i don't care how long it would take, but will at least some of the legit alts recover to their ath btc value? Even if it takes a year?

nothing is guaranteed

for example, stratis, do you think it will at least bounce back to 200k some day?

Why are you on drugs?

>

forgot chart

> not hodling
> making it

you already chose one

I can't believe vitalik shilled for this niggercoin back in the summer. I might as well hold long just so I can trade HMQ for billions and billions of Zimbabwe dollars in 2020

It's stupid to measure in sats tbqh

come at me

>ETH ATH is something like 0.12 sats
>somehow fiat ATH is now

I mean yeah potentially you could have sold at 0.12 back in June and held BTC till today but that's just hypothetical

Yes. Strat is legit. It'll take about 2-3 months probably.

Let me tell you this looks like shit. Too "diversified", ask yourself again; what the fuck are you looking for?

ETH IS NEARING 500 FUCKING DOLLARS

AM I IN A DIFFERENT FUCKING UNIVERSE THAN BIZ OR SOMETHING?
WITH SOMEHOW A LINK SUCH THAT I CAN POST HERE??
IS ETHEREUM NO LONGER THOUGHT OF AS AN ALT???
JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? THIS IS A SAKE FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used caps lock for this

see they are brainlets who measure worth in sats

it's like comparing your apple stocks in value to amazon stocks or something

I've been holding since like may. Guarantees from the ETH/BTC/LTC, and some longshots with the other 3. Worst case scenario I'm out $50 on each of those.

My plan (using crypto gains to buy a motorcycle) for 2018 might not be smart or mature, but it is a definitive plan and an exit strategy. For general finance I'm waiting for the next recession and after a few months of panic I'm going to open a vanguard mutual when the markets are still low.

yeah and I see the worth in measuring in sats and all, but really this assumption that you should do so all the time I think springs from an older time when bitcoin was A, pretty much the only gateway between real money and crypto, and B. the only true contender to grow as a holding in the future, as well as the undisputed king of cryptoland

Now with there being at least a few different gateways I think our land of crypto is becoming less hung up on the status of bitcoin and other coins are just making their fledgling steps toward becoming fully unhinged economies from BTC