THIS IS WHEN IT GETS REAL

BTC BULL MARKET HAS JUST STARTED

THIS IS THE GREAT AWAKENING, THE LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN MODERN HISTORY

BITCOIN IS STILL UNDERVALUED, HAS WAYS TO GO

YOU'RE GONNA WAIT FOR IT TO CRASH UNTIL IT HITS 100K, 200K, 1M

1TRILLION+ MARKET CAP EZ THIS IS A CURRENCY

SCREENCAP THIS

I'm just sitting here waiting for it to crash to at least 50%... don't ever give up to FOMO

Don't ever give up to Fud.

I hope we hit $100k by Christmas.

that's not FUD. You obviously don't know what either means. I'm waiting to buy more at 6k

Don't try to time the market. If you believe in something, buy now.

It crashed 40%+ many many times over the course of that picture dummy.

well, I will just hold my alts. My USD value is increasing, so I couldn't care less about BTC. not gonna buy btc at ATH, while dumping my alts at ATL, even though I am gaining USD value. That would be a very stipid mistake.lol

1MiLlIoN $BtC bY 2020 sCrEeN CaPit

Shilling btc ....

enjoy nobid

We will

it doesnt even need shilling anymore.

I thought the same thing before the great October bleedening.

Lost 70% of my position.

youre forgetting that bitcoin still doesnt work as a currency and has no plan to scale globally

lol wut. BTC doesn’t need shilling man, open your eyes, you are literally watching history unfold right in front of you. This moment is historic and pivotal for anyone holding BTC and ALTs. Within the next few years cryptocurrencies in MC will be worth trillions of dollars. Literally 95% of people with half a brain buying cryptos off of Bittrex and the like are going to make it.

If this isn't mania I have no clue what is.

>Not realizing the Chinese dominance and potential for massive market manipulation.
>Not realizing there are better much safer more decentralized and centralized to US interest cryptoledgers.
VTC/ETH/XRP

More money for us, whatever kek

No one is denying that, but it doesn't only goes up.
Just holding make your jewpaper value goes up sure, but isn't your NUMBER OF SATOSHIS what actually matters ?
And for that, gotta trade.
ATH, -40%, ATH, -40%, always always always.
Bottom should be around 6000, 5500 if it doesn't reach 10000 before the dip.

Chinese can't do shit. The miners already fold and gave up shitcoin 2x. BCH is only a scheme for them to accumulate more BTC.

That sounds like bubble talk
(not longrun though, to be clear, just for now, in the shortrun)

I believe. Bitcoin at 1 trillion. ETH at 2 trillion.

if ETH hits 2 trillion cap I'll buy you a helicopter.