BCH BITCOIN CASH

BCH TO THE MOOON, GET IN HERE BOYOS I HOPE YOU'RE BUYING THE DIP

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Been monitoring this fucker all night, this dip doesn't make much sense, BTC is steady at the moment.

It just hit it's lower support... Probably a good time to.................

How salty are BCH bagholders that their ''''coin""" has gone up a mere $100 over the same period BTC went up $1,400?

deadass coin
bought at .187
should i sell at a loss?
it keeps going down, been looking the chart the entire day

The last time BCH was worth holding, BTC was $5700

Post the female version of this Chinaman please, she is very cute.

it was 1200 a week ago
it was 600 three weeks ago
it was 300 a month ago
>WHAT MORE DO U WANT HOLY FUCK

price parity with btc

Be nice to his sister.

A somewhat stable price
Should I sell? This is a torture
I don't want to get jihan'd, I'm feeling like the guys who bought at 2000 and had to either sell at a loss or see this shit slowly bleeding for 14 days, missing a lot of opportunities during the greatest transference of wealth in human history

She said yes

how salty are btcore that bch has more than double the 7 day return than btc

They want it to go away.. what don't you understand?

I literally made this thread to see how long it'd take you.

$1500 has pretty much been established as the new support line. Sell if you want but you will be hating yourself by the end of the year if you do.

JIHAN

DO SOMETHING

it has to be a bot

Fuck the end of the year I wanna get money fast I can't waste my time with losses
Might rebuy if it keeps going down to 0.10

Thing is will the percentage increase be greater of that of btc by eoy?

pajeet oldfagbiztard shill, used a toilet yet?

Wait it's crashing omg what?!?!

Oh wait that's right idgaf because it's the real actual true to life bare bottom homegrown small town America BITCOIN!

deal with it fags :shadesonshades:

I've been watching this and a couple of hours ago this had a good opportunity to pump when BTC dipped, and straight away a fairly big sell wall came up.

It wont hit 0.1 ever again. Roger will literally sell all of his BTC for BCH before that.

I think BTC is due for a correction. Will be interesting to see what happens to BCH price at that time. There will also likely be a lot of "flippening" hype when BTCs next difficulty adjustment comes in mid December that will cause a price rise.

not surprising, it could be sybro too, he made shitty mspaints that he never updated and continued to post long after they were relevant.

Btc might dip.. but it will go up again because of bazinga and also the fact that no one like holding bch.
When bch doesn't move for a day and btc jumping hundreds in minutes, bagholders just drop their bags and jump on btc train. Also i think that everyone just wants to accumulate the greatest number of btc and bch is just a means to increase their btc.

So bch might go up to 1800 in a few days maybe even 1900 but then it'll stall and start dropping while btc keeps mooning.

I actually dislike BTC, I think it's a settlement platform, not a transaction medium of exchange.

Uh huh

During BTCs bull run it went from $8200 to $9600 which is a 17% gain (November 22 to today)

In that same time BCH went from $1200 to $1700, a 41.6% gain. I would say your argument is already disproven.

Yes. Btc is not for buying coffee, it's for holding and hoping that it goes up exponentionally so that one becomes super rich.

Which is basically a ponzi scheme fueled by greed.

Maybe. Bubble hasn't burst yet. 10k moment of truth is almost upon us. We shall see.

Bch is droping now though. At 1665 now and if btc continues to pump it will continue to fall till the next bch pump. And the risk is what if that pumps takes too long or doesn't come at all.