BCPT will hit $1 today!

BCPT will hit $1 today!

>moves 2 cents
No but seriously, if you tell me you're sure and show me some good reasons I'll go all in. Already lost too much with bch.

I believe it will be close if it doesn't.

Now for all of the FUD posters in 3...2...1

I'd be careful. I made 30% off it today BUT its all based on rumors. Low(ish) volume. I'd safely say that if you see your position dip to be strong and not have weak hands. Just my 2 cents. Don't hold any atm because I don't see it increasing much more without actual news(i believe an app is coming out but come on... lol)

It has moved more than 2 cents since yesterday, despite the pajeet FUD

-product release in the coming days
-trex listing all but confirmed

PATENT .......
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

so this is basically venmo but you can pay your friends back in crypto
I DON'T SEE HOW SPECIAL THIS IS!!!!!
or why it would merit a patent grant.....
and the US patent office takes yearrrssssss to grant a patent now amplify the amount of time it takes them with a patent application for crypto.......DECADES!!!!!!!! by then the hype would be dead and no one would care about LNDR

"Patent applied for" covers this.

DELETE THIS!
I wish I put more than fucking 100$ in yesterday

Is this on bitfinex?

as patent applied for went well for ASICBOOST in terms of Bitmain? lel.

You gotta go to their website and see they gay poses the developers are doing

it literally takes less time to check on coinmarketcap than to type out this question here

it wont go to 1.00 but .80 ish

riiiiiiighgghghghghghgghhgtttttttt

it'll get declined and the price will tank
WATCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

might as well patent block chain then and kill all the shitcoins in circulation overnight

Guess what? I won't be in this then. I am trading for profit. I hope that it works out for the team, but I don't care when I am looking at profits right now.

You didnt even look into what blockmason is you fucking twat

Its a credit protocol. Lndr is one app. ONE. There is no limit to the amount of apps that can be created and take great advantage from the protocol.

People saying its a lending platform and thats it deserve to stay poor

Binance.. no thanks. Fuck that automated bot operation pos exchange with no real people and exchange rate always lower than the market.

Do you even know what the patent is for.. its really interesting because when they discuss it with partners there is always an NDA

Oh right just a typical biztard just shilling their own coin and shit talking every other post in hopes of profits

They are applying for a patent? But what about all these companies that applied and shit the bed after..

Fucking argument is weaker than your hands when you see red dildos coming at you

bravo
but bottom line
this is a terrible shill and i feel bad for people buying into this especially on binance ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anyways

there's only 1 project i trust in lending and that is RCN....why? because active user base, billionaire support, VC funding, kick ass devs, and it's only uphill from here.

Pajeet fudders are ripio bagholders

ouch, you just bought in thinking it'll hit $1 on binance, didn't you?
well i wish you a speedy recovery but yes the entire idea is autistic and there is nothing authentic that they could possibly patent. sorry the kid's daddy is their in house legal counsel.

A red candle? Sell.
I am only in it for profits and i dont want to know anything about what im going to pour thousands into

50% of this board

yeah,,, you mean the bags that were trading on bittrex on day one.....
mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm
gitsum!!!!

I bought in 2 weeks ago ive already gone through a speedy recovery

Once again you can't talk about the product and features cause you don't actually know what to say

This coin is shit

Let me tell you about a non-related non-shitcoin

Do people really think its not obvious?

i do
let me start schooling you
Venmo is not going to be replaced by this because Venmo is much more convenient when settling debt between friends.
this is just a overhyped coin. no use at all and therefore no coin demand. all this pump is just hype. sell it asap. it'll take a dump soon

made arount 10% with this one. im ok with this. gl with the p&d