YOU CAN'T CASH OUT SCAM

In this thread, we figure out what the "You Can't Cash Out" Scammers are up to. I think they are trying to crash the market by getting people to see if they can cash out, which they can, thereby crashing the market, so they can buy back cheap. Or is that to simple? Is the scam more complex?

or is it more simple: it is very slightly funny and people shitpost when they're bored

It probably takes like 10 bucks to hire a Russian troll to spam internet forums with trash for a day. So it may just be that simple.

How does being able to cash out, which crashes the market, makes sense. They're right that you can't cash out. You said it yourself. It would crash the market... Lol, pls be larping

The "cash out" meme is from banks trying to keep the price down before they're allowed to buy in on Jan 2nd 2018

Its a funny dumbass

>this is what some people actually believe

There's no conspiracy that I'm aware of

It's almost an inside joke that anyone with half a brain can figure out

have you tried cashing out?

Nothing happens on this board that is not profit motivated.

I have 10k in crypto and posted at least 2 can't cash out threads for laughs

Bought a shitload of gold coin a while back. But it did not bother the market. I left my original stash plus 5x gains in.

They're the Veeky Forums version of /b/tards, trying to get the meme to go mainstream because they are anonymous, they are legion, expect them.
>for t3h lulz

not more complex, its actually simpler. but deeper.

try messing with the emphasis of the phrase
YOU can't cash out
you CAN'T cash out
you can't CASH OUT
you CAN'T CASH OUT
YOU CAN'T cash out
you cant cash OUT

try different types of emphasis in each location. Soon you should feel slightly dizzy and maybe a small headache. That's your brain growing.

Now that you've completed the exercise, I dare you to cash out.

You can't.

In this thread, the Trollers are getting trolled. FTFY.

you can't CASH out...

I don't know if I should cash out.

Cash me ousside. How bow dah!

too bad you cant

>mfw I cashed out $20 worth of ETH to test this stupid fucking meme because it created doubt
>Have to wait 2-3 business days

Hey, while we are fucking around in here Trolling back and forth for shits and giggles, I just noticed it looks like Bitcoin is taking off again.

This thread is funny.

What is the purpose if people are telling you they cant cash out? You think there is some conspiracy, yet you are happy to accept bitcoin to go up forever without correction?

Nigger open ur eyes, tether is printed on a dailies basis to push up bitcoin, what is the catch? Try FUCKING CASHING OUT.

Thank you, I figured it would relieve the boredom while we all waited for something to happen.

If thats what they are up to thats Hillary.

Nailed it

It's actually very simple:
You literally cannot cash out.

Stupid dumpass

this

>want to cash out on Coinbase
>to verify your bank please send €6 to our Estonian bank account

That's creepy

A real Russian is at least 12 dollars

Go to bed Hillary

Exactly. I have warned all you faggots that this a scam, not only can't you cash out, they are now hypnotizing you. You literally cant cash out.

Goodluck "early adopters".

Seriously we like to shitpost is all. Cash out, I don't care. Or don't. Fucks: 0 to give.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

I don't know if this is FUD or just being an outright deluded user. I JUST went to coinbase and clicked "sell". A moment later I was re-directed to the "buy" tab. The fucked up part about all this was ALL my BTC was gone and NO MONEY. I CANT BELIEVE A BUNCH OF KIDS SCAMMED INTO THIS FUCKING PONZI SCHEME. I JUST WANT TO EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS BUT I CANT EVEN FUCKING DO IT

>I JUST WANT TO EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS BUT I CANT EVEN FUCKING DO IT
Sounds like you already did.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No worries, anons. buy Gold coin with gains. ez pz.

I literally cash out $10k a day. These threads are utter garbage and I'm sick of them clogging up my feed plz go chinese shill.