>64
>65

>65
>02

>65
>40

>65
>49

John McAfee is dumb. He doesn't even have any btc or crypto holdings.

He owns a mining company and a mining pool.

Bitcoin will never go to 500k kids. It's a meme bubble ready to burst.

> implying McAfee holds
> implying he doesn't sell right away
on Twitter he said he doesn't hold

Mcafee supports BCH

oh hell yeah!

alot of people will be trying to cash out when it crashes. can't imagine coinbase etc.. having the funds to pay everyone out.

unironicly this. He's said so himself.

Be Gone, Witch.

pics or no proof

look at the housing bubble. houses are seen to be storage of value. what's the difference? houses can be bought internationally and create jobs. what does btc do?

Historically houses have been and are a liability unless you live in very specific areas.

>you can buy cc's internationally
>theres thousands upon thousands of jobs being created around cc's (mostly programming though)
youre a grade A retard, buddy.

how do you go from houses to ccs?

wtf fed

you know what fuck my life, i only use Veeky Forums to jerk off on /gif/ but have to go though biz since its the only thing that shows up in my history.

I worked as a wage cuck during high school and would have had several 10's of thousands of dollars had i held tight and bought this retarded shit instead.

Instead, i blew my money on fucking snacks and insignificant electronics. Now im in college and dont have time to get a job for fun money, and am sitting here eating my own shit; the regret of my past relieved everytime i get a glimpse of a thread here