and go

>23
>$3K
>$30K
>Been riding biz pumps since July. Spend hours researching
>Very good software job
>$500k crypto net worth by next fall
>Code Monkey/Blockchain dev

After realizing I can't actually pull any money out I could give a fuck how much I have in crypto

Its never too late user

boring but safe
gains and smart investments
living off bitcoins alone in my apartment

friends with a wale
neet
2m
school ;/

>24

>7k in march

>now at 30k (23k profit, mostly from buying eth at 42 and holding until 300)

>researching buying and holding, no day trading or TA I find it takes less effort although I'm constantly checking the price anyway, currently relying on CHAINLINK (50k) Polkadot (340 DOTS - 10ks worth) and ICON - ICX, 75k worth at ico (30 eth)... would be at 50 k now if I just hodled eth rn...

>on welfare living at parents cbf with wage cucking

>ideal crypto goals is 500k - 1 mm so I can buy property or stake eth for financial stability free from wage cuckery, anything less than 500k will probably travel to asia/bali and open and hostel

>university drop out worked numerous jobs from my mid teens and travelled to canada for 1.5 years to work at the ski resorts... lifes bretty good aside from the a typical depression/anxiety that modern life brings, get girls no problem just hate living with my parents and have essentially abandoned career plans. stupid to rely on crypto but I hate working + lack confidence and drive to get a job...

are we going to make it Veeky Forums?

What's your strategy?

As a blockchain dev, hows your 500k job?

>age
>initial crypto investment
10k USD
>profits from crypto
Around 40k
>crypto strategy
Bought, sent to a hardware wallet and don't plan on touching it for 4-6 years.
>financial situation excluding crypto
Around 4k in savings, 60k in investments, zero debt, have nice 20k parents bought me, only expense is gas.

>crypto goals
Have 100k in crypto by the time I graduate college, if I can go that is.
>describe your life excluding crypto
HS senior. KHV. Rejected by every girl I ask out, no friends, jerk off 2 times a day, get 4-5 hours a sleep, eat alone, play vidya all day, doing awful in school, have shit SAT/ACT scores.

>29
>3.5k
>15k
>went all in on ANS when it was about $6, june. Held with red hands and white knuckles. Diversified a bit of gains into BTC, ETH and RPX
>60/year full time accountant.
>500k net worth
>gym rat. Juiced up to the tits. Got laid often. Average 4,5 though. Don't give a shit.

20k car parents bought me*

$10k in 2011, mostly for mining rigs, $120k in 2015

>profits from crypto
dunno

>crypto strategy
Swing trade alts with 1-hour candles while holding safer crypto in cold storage

Without crypto, I would be $80k in debt minimum

>crypto goals
None, I don't want to retire. That's boring

Field engineer for an international contractor, work on a new project in a new state/country every 6 months

>age
I’ve been in and out of crypto since 2010. Owned 30 BTC at one point and sold at a great profit but nothing I would have like today. Currently hold 70 ETH
>profits from crypto
$13k
>crypto strategy
Ride it out. I was initially going to exit at a 10k gain but my gains in the market along with my job afford me to take chances
All in on stocks and crypto
>crypto goals
See where it goes honestly, no real plan
Active Duty military stationed in Japan. Clear about 35k a year but with very few financial obligations. Married to a wife with fake tits and no kids.

>age
$10k AUD
>profits from crypto
$158k AUD
>crypto strategy
40% BTC 40% ETH 20% altcoins
House with $100k equity, about $100k in other investments and cash
>crypto goals
$600k, cash out half to pay off house
Full time accountant on $100k/year, girlfriend on the same, basically just do what I want outside work

>22
>inital investment: $2500 (earned from manual labor job)
>profits from crypto: $70,000
>crypto strategy: HODL, but buy the lows and sell a little bit at the highs
>financial situation excluding crypto: destitute
>crypto goals: cash out at a few mil
>describe your life excluding crypto: NEET virgin living with parents, stay fit and eat well, have lofty ambitions and dreams, though a little stuck in life and determining my purpose at the moment

>30
>7k
>133k
>HODL BTC
>Millionaire
>IDK, just riding it up
>Money doesn't buy you happiness

>24
>9300 eur
>27000 eur
>hodl ETH
>net worth 180k-ish (most tied up in apartment)
>10x my portfolio (270k eur), sell half, pay off mortage with it - hold rest and live a carefree modest life
>ex-pro gamer gone developer, hate my job (but pretty good at it). too risk averse to quit and try to make a living off games again, but probably could if I set my mind to it

Are you asian

>>$10k in 2011, mostly for mining rigs, $120k in 2015

>>profits from crypto
>dunno

Come on now don't be a tease

Initially all in ETH, right now all in BTC
30k saving, 100k in home equity
Cash out when BTC hits 200k to pay off mortgage
unemployed web developer

>age: 23
>initial crypto investment: 3k
>profits from crypto: 650k unrealized
>crypto strategy: bought btc at 25$, 50$ and 900$, now sitting on around 67btc. probably selling at least half of that and putting it into ETH

>financial situation excluding crypto: upper middle class

>crypto goals: to the motherfucking moon

>describe your life excluding crypto: sleep, work, videogames, repeat.

I could give you a number or screencap my accounts, but either of those can be doctored. If I liquidated everything right now and actually paid taxes on it, I would owe the government over $1M. I honestly don't know what the hell I'd even do with this money. I don't value any of the things that rich normies care about like expensive cars, houses, vacations, etc.

Funny thing is, I'm making the minimum payments on my loans despite what I have because crypto returns are so high for now.

LARP

I believe you user. Well done, you made it.

I have goals in life, and that is to

A) Make it as well, like you did
B) Fund the production of my own short film
C) Eventually use some capital to begin the construction of a modern orphanage for foster children.

I never post my address and beg, because that's not me, but I can promise you that I would know exactly what to do with the money. I have a massive amount of other ideas as well, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Anything would be deeply and wholeheartedly appreciated. I mean that.

Bitcoin: 1GCTvxsEZ3A72mRAGvdaycHTCdhN3HRjca

ETH: 0xC7a3c4006d437CbE5A1b3521dD64eC90E891B152

> age: 22
>initial crypto investment: 1.5k at a market cap of 100b.
>profits from crypto: 220k at a market cap of 300b. (probably one of the best returns in given timeframe)
>crypto strategy: go hard or go home
>financial situation: my father is a 76 year old failed entrepreneur with a milli in depth
>cryptogoals: 1m
>describe life: NEET

>age
15k, started in mid-September this year
>profits from crypto
10k unrealized
>crypto strategy
Long term investing, focusing on BTC, ETH, along with a diverse portfolio of altcoins
60k in bank savings while working on a degree
>crypto goals
100k in crypto by the time I graduate and have zero debt
Unemployed currently while working on an art degree (aiming for career in visual development), worked a couple steady wage slave jobs. Really wishing I had got into crypto a long time ago but it's better to be late than never.

I'm whiter than sushi rice