You too can have the powr

This is your last chance. Mommy won't wait forever.

Had to sell at a loss, bought at 8200 this morning
It's going down don't buy

This coin will crash and burn on the basis of pajeets like you making it seem like another LINK.

Perception is everything, and I'm willing to bet that it's going to keep you as a bagholder forever.

Nice a Veeky Forums traditionalist. Buy high sell low.

K.

Once the hype is over with this shitcoin you're all gonna get JUST'd by the Blacked memes. Let's see how long til the weak hands hit the powr army

Its actually a great investment.
The only thing that pains me that i want it to get higher to sell some and use gains to trade other things

Not my fault if it crashes
Stop shilling this garbage

Thanks for the cheap powr to add to my stack I hope you make it with your next pnd user. Good luck.

For anyone who doesn't know, POWR is Kangaroo's on blockchain, get it while its this cheap

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Can't afford to hold garbage, need to move on
This shit already mooned, get out

MOMMY WANT MILKY

all you need to know

Yeah we heard you the first two times bud. Thanks for the fud but these bags have wheels on them and I am about to roll them into my btc wallet as soon as this plane lands from its flight.

>3 female devs

no thanks

isnt she an ex investment banker?

>yes goy buy my tokens!

honestly, ill give it a week. If it does nothing by then, i am out
Ill put a stop loss and fck it

POWR IS GOING BACK UP!!! AUSTRALIA IS SAVING POWR!!!!!!!

Faggot brought the top, your fuck faggot this coin is straight up shitcoin, boys I'm from oz and their is nothig going on with this shit, perth is a backward state, far behind most states in Australia. Have a google of Australia's national nbn plan, it's fucking horrible. Gives you an idea of projects over here, this crap wont go any for atleast ten years and by then someone else will be ahead of the game.

>gibs more mommycoin

Reminder POWR is the new LINK.
350m coin supply, overactive shills, pumped and now a long dump.

WAIT FOR US MOMMY

lel so much fud there is bound to be something up