payeer.com/
egifter.com/bitcoin/
gyft.com/bitcoin/
coincards.ca/
localbitcoins.com
bittrex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trade your Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

1. Go to localbitcoins.com
2. Find a highly rated local trader
3. Message them, arrange a time/place
4. Send them btc, get cold hard cash

100% anonymous

(((exchanges))) are for good goys

Create an account on a fiat exchange, verify yourself completely (likely your photo ID + webcam shit), and after a lot of grovelling and proving your not scum, you can maybe cash out a bit.

Good luck trying to cash out more than their daily limit.

you can only buy more user

>try to cash out
>have everything set up: offshore bank account, cyprus transfer bank account, nevis LLC
>we are good to go, soldier
>initiate the transfer from exchange
>wait three days, feeling was the same as if you were to edge for days
>F5ing my russki bank account
>beep boop error fuck you
>its literally fucking frozen
>~USD500k just fucking sitting there frozen and I have to fucking go to russia and learn fucking slavrunes and gopnikspeak and produce all this documentation shit and suck some bank clerks feminine dick just to get my fucking fiat

I'm beyond fucking mad

Faggot who wants to cash out anyways, does a crack attic trade back some of his rock when his hungry or does he just smoke more rock?

Cash out by selling to someone looking to buy in? What's the fucking problem, i like western union but just use whatever wallet you fancy.
Sell at like 5% below market price and tons of people buy bulk coins with direct transfer.

payeer.com/

> Ask for their credit card
> Deposit Bitcoin on your address there
> Trade Bitcoin for USD on their excange
> Use Credit card to cash out anywhere

If not, there should be dozens of excanges on your country that buy/sell bitcoin and deposit on local banks.

how much chainlink to throat fuck her?

>crack attic

You can't.

Coinbase?

It's not that hard

This sounds real. You got the money back though right?

>her

Bitstamp or Kraken

It's never been easier to cash out!

You can buy giftcards with bitcoin:
egifter.com/bitcoin/
gyft.com/bitcoin/
coincards.ca/

If you find the tax man scary or you don't trust banks you can sell directly to people irl:
localbitcoins.com

Many major online retailers now accept bitcoin! Some examples:
Expedia.com
Microsoft
Virgin Galactic
Overstock
Newegg.com

And of course you can withdraw strait USD on many popular exchanges:
coinbase.com/ / gdax.com
bittrex.com

Can't you buy gold with Bitcoin?

kek

Literally any of the dozen exchanges that do BTC fiat trading pairs you fuckwit

what he fuck!!!!!

this coment is in every thread...fuck off you can cash out i just tried to cash out a little yesterday and it went fine.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU BE ABLE TO CASH OUT?

I literally just cashed out today.

>this sound real

are you mentaly retarded?

>implying that NO ONE EVER has been able to sell their BTC and recieve money for it.

troll harder plz.

How does localbitcoins allow one to avoid paying taxes on crypto?

By never having your earned fiat currency on an ordinary bank account.

As soon as you out any money on any "normal" bank account, your government might start asking where those 5000€ came from.

With local BTC you pay in "paper and metal" cash physically to another person who then sends you BTC to a wallet which isn't directly tied to your personal information.

When you sell BTC, you can also have the other person pay for it in IRL cash and thus avoid paying taxes.

What are you stupid? Sell everything into something you can sell back to the exchanges like kraken or coinbase for cash (Bitcoin C4$H, Ethereum etc.)

Kek, you must work for coinbase.

This. It really helps with my hoarding OCD.
First it was pokemon cards, then it was video games, now it's crypto.
Gotta buy them all.

I use Kraken, no problem
Euro btw

>2017
>unironically attempting to cash out

Just get tenx, go to closest ATM and cash out or spend it directly.

Or you can just buy games on steam and gift them for cash.

Not that I do that with my bags, but I do that with trading in game currency for MMOs and when I need to bribe people into preforming tasks in those games.

No. You can't cash out.

Transfer to Coinbase. Transfer to bank account (or Paypal in my case). It's there the next day.

I use coinbase but have only cashed out $1500 so far

youre fucked if you have 6digits in crypto, gonna take weeks to cash everything out and thats even if you called the exchange and have everything in order