BTC DEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You retards said it was going to happen. We were going to hit 100k. Alll of use were gonna become rich. Well how is this looking for you now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x4adc207e73ff2f8738c7a9e3dbace389b45d92d2
telegram.me/DvaPump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake crash, we will see 20k by end of November

Already recovered you bcashie dipshit

OP posts - immediately recovers

zoom in more, if you take last 10 minutes only it's a straight line!

WAIT ITS GOING DOWN AGAIN THAT SMALL CORRECTION WAS YOUR CHANCE TO BUY OUT.

That's becouse all the price action has happened within 10 minutes. Wait for the next 10 minute chart to update you'll see a dip

aaaaaand it's back

>bitcoin drops 100 after rising 1000 in a day
>"BITCOIN DEAD SELL OR BECOME BAGHOLDER HAHAHA"

actually kill yourself op

good luck with that ;)

We're about to see it back down at 6k.

And then change to 1Y candles, it's a fucking huge green dildo, no worries

cant wait til this corrects. i have some funny memers ready

BUY NOW

muh mooning
we need more tether to reach 10 k pls.

ITS GOING DOWN AGAIN THATS WAS YOUR CHANCE TO GET OUT

we need that tether after 10k to keep pushing and ignite the real fomo

last chance to buy at the top of a bubble and make history

8k 8k 8k

PLEASE PRINT TETHERS I AM BEGGING YOU!!!

Money flowing into BCH

HAHHAHAHAHHA

DEAD

Is this the flippening?!?!?!?

actually money isn't actually flowing into BCH, I was just saying that haha

well money IS flowing into BCH, just not from BTC I think, not from the BTC at gdax anyway

BTC is down to $9400

BTW I'm dumb. Oh well.

BCH just crashed also

-2-5% isn't a crash faggot

You guys are so happy when BTC dips. Go look at ETH/USD and LTC/USD.
BTC is keeping this boat afloat and everything will sink with it.

BTC and BCH are crashing at exactly the same time? Can anyone explain this?

considering investing 1k in litecoin and riding it 2 years. smart? y/n? another coin instead? knowledge welcomed newb here just trying to finish paying my car off and working towards down payment on home.

everything will uncouple at some point. this needs to happen for sustainable growth and to scare retarded normies away

something smells very fishy

This? PLz

BUY POE on BINANCE

Easiest x5

Bittrex leak (didn't moon yet) PROOF:

You can see the founders wallet here: etherscan.io/address/0x4adc207e73ff2f8738c7a9e3dbace389b45d92d2
It holds 100m poe, controlled by the coin team. The most recent tx is 10k to the bittrex test.

Or Stay POOR

It means people are exiting crypto back to fiat.

People woke up and realized crypto is just blind faith into the security and veracity of a software program

i say go ahead.

They are exiting both BTC amd BCH at the same time? Right

BTC is 9300 on bittrezx and falling

some kind of news happened

FIND OUT GUYS

No it's still the same as it was before

Jesus Christ...

Not only BCH and BTC but also Litecoin, Ethereum, NEO, Dash, XMR, basically everything right now.

I have been watching BCH charts like a hawk for weeks. This drop isn't normal. Something is going on. BTC is plummetting too. 9181

It's down 10% you fucken retard

No happening. BTC just rose in value and Europe and Britfags waking up today cashed out a little of their fat fat profits in time for christmas - as is the intelligent thing to do.

AAAAAnnddd
the 23% support
got deeply massively penetrated on the down side

Dash ETH and a number of other coins showing the same "crash"

hitting the 38% soon

its have proved before to be a solid base

>yfw you liquidated to safety as soon as the downswing started cuz basic TA

FINEX!
SHITs CRASHING

PRINT MORE TETHERS!

Hope you had fun Bitcoin faggots. Your little game is over.

I'm starting to worry Veeky Forums
am I surrounded by literal idiots?
I mean, I know some are being sarcastic and pretending to be idiots. But I think some are real.
send help

sell sell sell
mempool filled with so many transactions
cunts are trying to get to the exchanges

Yes, most of them are retarded. No concept of markets or trading.

Haha BTC will hit 10.000 in no matter of time and yall fuckers gonna go REEEEEEEEEEEE

because of the BCH-BTC trading pairs

Why would big altcoins drop together with btc? I think they'll moon

Fucking hell there are dangerously stupid people on this board.

If you have a crypto portfolio and you wake up to today's BTC chart and you are a degenerate day trading peasant rather than a member of the hodlstocracy, then the smartest thing to do would be to consolidate yout BTC profits and have a lovely christmas, AND prepare to buy back in after a correction.

So you go to your exchange account and take out a little pinch of BTC and you see the chart again and think "We're going to see south of 8800 before the 10k end of the year".

So you liquidate yoour scam and shitcoin positions with the intention of buying back into bitcoin in 10 days time to ride the next rocketship to the moon.

I just dropped what little I had into link since it barely gets traded and the price stays at $.17 no matter what until this volatility settles down. Not even kidding.

I mean, i hold monero bc i believe in it. Im 95% sure it wont crash down with btc since there is no movement in the price while btc fucks around like a madman. Why would some guys here tell me that all alts are going down with btc if its clearly not doing it considering the steady fucking price

If every coin can crash at the same time then its physical proof that someone, somewhere figured out how to cash out of this shit.

If you hold a couple and all of those are red on your portfolio screen just when BTC starts to correct, your first reaction probably would be to assume there's some crypto-wide news just breaking.

Humans are naturally predisposed to look for patterns and imply interpretations based on guesswork and previous experience. Also, you are forgetting that biz is full of cretins.

> a sell off in a 10 minute time frame is a crash

I feel stupider already

You can sell to fiat on an exchange and not send that fiat to a bank account.

Obvs "no cash out" is a meme. But if you have not demonstrated proof of identity to your exchange (or their transaction service), then very few of them are legally able to send payment to your bank account. Know Your Customer regulations affect most exchanges now already. So if your exchange has no KYC validation on your account, I can believe youäd have trouble cashing out.

I dont get the cash out problem?

volumes dried up...

its gonna go guys, take the money and run

C O P I N G

This is it boyz, this is the happening

>I dont get the cash out problem?

This.

you can take her place tonightttttttttttttttt

Hey dude, BTC rebound get you rich ?
all you need is making a profit right?
no matter what you invest in this market

Telegram channels telegram.me/DvaPump
Profit tables are as follows; XMR +25%, BCH +10%,10%15%, KYC +8%, OMG +25%, DASH +166%, ZEC +12%, Waves +45%. Let's make a fortune together :)

>BTC drops from $9.7k to $9.6k
>"RIP BTCore lol" *Jihan meme*
>BCH goes from $1.5k to $1.501k
>"COREKEKS BTFO LE FLIPPENING"
seriously kill yourselves