BlockCat General

Price predictions for December?

2.5$
Not even invested but I really believe this. Its been dipping for a day now, might buy in soon

At least $3.50; hopefully higher. But if Beta is good, and coupled with a listing on a few exchanges, this could pump to $5 area.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that bought blockcat at $4

JUST

Yeah i think if it hits binance 4 to 5 would be nice and realistic. I want it to be december AAHHHHHHHH

MEOW

Dumb product. No real world use case. Contracts will be available elsewhere for free. No one is using this shit let alone paying for it. Scam coin. Doesnt need a token. Moneygrab cunts.

So no one needs Agrello, Mywish and Etherparty,too? kek

Correct. Why dont they just write contracts and charge people in eth? Oh thats right because they wouldnt be able to scam millions in a token sale.

the whole idea is to have a marketplace where devs can write and sell their contracts with blockcat taking a cut

also ethereum value depends on day. they want ro make fiat transactions possible zo the contracts cost more or less cat as an intermediate currency but you will not have to own cat, it is used as internal.

I've been accumulating the past few weeks, when it's been under $1. This will be a gamble for me, but it could pay off handsomely.

Marketplace? For what lol. Theres not a lot you can even do without oracles. And oracles are a fucking meme because you are still relying on centralized data. With smart contracts all you can do is transfer funds and put basic conditions on it such as time delay or spliting paymenrs. All these case have already been done open source. Blockcat is a fucking scam.

Unless you use a decentralized oracle like chainlink of course.

You don't think there's a market for well-written smart contracts?

There isnt even a market for free ones.

But there will be , that is the point you retard

I expect to halve the money I invested in this fucking cat again.

Why will there be? Lol

What's it got coming out in december?

Beta, and the community manager (yes, they have a dedicated position for this) starts working then,too. Super excited.

Halving would be a $4M cap; I don't think we'll ever see that level again.

When will the cat wake up?

It will be back up in another month, it dropped because the Dev stopped giving updates.

Do people really hate Cryptopia that much? Volume is hardly anything.

I do not understand it, it is not too bad.

Fucking zero. No more pain.

No. MyWish Token is the better choice and it's not even officially listed on ED yet.

Enjoy your confido 2.0