Please help me

for you it’s nothing for me & my family it’s the world. Please help us a little bit. I will never forget it and one day I will pay it back
Here my BTC ADRESS
1PSebUt1723krtCwNfuvrpQj7WsXswefvi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KT4vhl8slbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sent 100k because why not.

Won't help you if you have actual debts or want to pay or mortgage.
Depending on where you are, any way of withdrawing BTC into fiat has a tax on it. Maybe you should look for a proper job instead of begging on a Chinese cartoon image forum

Don't think so pajeet

Just a little bit guys, I don’t need 100 thousands of dollars. A little bit to start would be great. But it’s ok one day I‘ll pay the guy back who helps me

>for you it's nothing
Wrong.
/thread

> paying back anonymous contributor
k

Ok don’t give me anything one day you guys will wish to helped me

tits+timestamp

> wishing I'd help a random user
k

You will see guys

sent ;)

good luck on your ban, begging threads are prohibited here

I don’t care what’s prohibited or not man. I take the chance, and I will find the user who helps me

I dont even understand what you want help with. This is like some pajeet kickstarter asking for 6000$ for a new computer

It’s okay man the people who want to help can help and who doesn’t want to can stop answering here

I would have sent a small sum, if you had explained what you needed it for. Especially if it had something to do with the dog in the picture, but now you made it obvious that you're just a retarded scammer and I hope nobody sends you anything

Bro it is for my family but I don’t need to explain my private problems here. Yes my family needs help, yes I already work but it’s not enough

>I want your money
>I dont want to tell you for what

No, if you need money, you NEED to explain.

get a life you fucking loser

Ok look my dad had a accident and now he is paraplegic. I work part time in a bar and study so it’s hard for me to take a fulltime Job. And yeah our refrigerator is empty and I don’t know my parents completely lost all hope after the accident. So Yeah sorry for not explaining I didn’t want to do a soul striptease on Veeky Forums.

poorfag

And yeah guys I think you can see how desperate I am when I’m asking for help on fucking Veeky Forums

So if anyone wants to help
BTC: 1DVKqAgZ4MmcAD1jdNWz1QcutsaSxHcLQQ
ETH:
0x83195F0fA9d912c18C5DE2844e6fbE31D201612d
LTC: LZQeP87rYn4VbsAzQBEhQRqDdHKqGLfvq3

you will have a easier time begging on the streets instead of here

kill yourself

Ok thank you guys. So you said explain I explained and got more hate. Hahaha thank you!!!

You are welcome.

Why don't you get a job and with that money start something? We're not in school anymore where I have to let you copy my homework because you decided to party all night

youtu.be/KT4vhl8slbE

How will you pay us back if we are annons

Can’t I send back coins to the person who sent me some? If not let’s forget it I don’t want the money as a gift I want to pay it back ASAP

fuck off nigger

Let me explain how nature works, user.
Some people have lots of resources. Others have little resources. Those who have little resources suffer. Those who have a lot of resources thrive. Nature. It can be a cunt to poor fags like you

But yeah guess I decided to drop out of university now. There’s no other way to finance my family if I don’t work fulltime. Sorry for begging.

Hope you all starve faggot

Guys it’s ok stop now