Hello

hello.
im syrian refugee in finland. i travelled accros europe to get in finland and i have spent almost all of my money. i have to send money back home in syria to my family. i dont have any money to eat. please donate few dollars to my ethereum or btc addres. appreciate if someone helps. thank you.
btc/ 1PhF2YKGACnsZEoSZy8fuVQYx93r4QP2pE
eth/
0x8cefd398b67fc0d62cc1ee727996f17e31ad80cf

Mee nyt vittuun. Ei täällä ole tilaa sulle.

Just sent you 100k :^)

fuck Islam

Welcome to Europe! I'm sorry you had to leave your country, but I hope you enjoy your new home here.

Do you have an IOTA address?

Sent ;)

this is no joke sir. i am in desperate need. finland is not good place.

Get the fuck out of the land of my ancestors, you dirty gene pool ruining beggar. Go home and fight if you have any backbone at all.

I fucking hate Finland. Post proof of you do things to Finnish women and I'll send you 10 BTC.

Did you already rape some European women OP?

thank you! im trying to start new life and get my family here. im sorry sir but i dont got iota.

I feel you. Weather is bad and much racists there. They really don't appreciate you enough my friend :^)

i got family already
i respect women but still they are not good as men

ebin bait

lmao 10/10

You have to go back

I hope you die a violent painful death you sandmonkey

Op post a picture of you taking a shit on the Quran with a written time stamp that says “I love westerners on Veeky Forums and I believe women should be allowed to drive and bacon is tasty” and I’ll send you 1 ETH.

put sharpie in pooper
i sent 0.8ETH
thats the Veeky Forums drill with timestamp

Kek

if op does this ill give 1 btc

me have no money and prime minister said refugees can go to hes house. finland has scammed me. i have no option.
sir this not joke

DO IT!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

go away pajeet. prove you're a syrian and I'll send you .25 BTC

>have no money
Then start walking.

i am not joking.
If you are that desperate you would do it

Oh heck if you do it i give you 1 ETH with timestamp. you may use your wife

>4598124
Haven't you heard? the war is over

bumperino

I'm really sad.
Someone really need to do something about this issue.
We really need a way to kill shitskins through the internet, without needing military-grade drones.

Why did you take refuge in Finland instead of a country with a lower cost of living?

How in teh fuck did they scam you? You have nothing to be scammed out of of. You don't grasp western civilization Go HOME!

Because they get everything for free because of welfare system. Thats why they always go to rich countries and bring their "culture" of intolerance with them

>be refugee
>go to high-cost country
>hate it
>complain that they scammed you
>be broke
>want your whole family to move there

This is an invasion, you want gibs, you are an invader and deserve a lot worse than repatriation.

Go home sand nigger

So get the fuck out. We don't want you here.

Nice larp faggot, hope the saunas keep you toasty this winter.
If real, enjoy freezing to death. You don't belong here.

Just go back

but living in syria not good. finland free money i hear from friend

You are probably a larper but sill KYS

We need a smart contract on the eth blockchain coupled with a chainlink oracle to verify that the killing occured.
literally THE KILLER APP