Sup faggots, how's my portfolio looking?

Sup faggots, how's my portfolio looking?

>LINK

gtfo nigga

looks like shit

here's mine.

Inb4 spare some ETH.
No actually send me some.

holding link and cripple. ha ha, were you dropped on your head?

well, I started with $15k, 5 months ago. I'm sure I'll surpass your crypto net worth in a few months.

How is mine

I forgot to post my picture

Was late to the game. It’s not much, but it’s a start.

the only thing you'll surpass in a few months is your losses on shitcoins.

cheers

Good shit. If I was in that range Ill go all in on BTC/ETH too. When did you start?

I forgot to mention that I cashed out 140k already.

Watch me pass 1 million within 3 months faggot. I'm smarter than you and I can trade up fast with minimal errors. You got in early and are a low IQ person who's mind isn't nimble enough to trade successfully so you have no choice but to hold.

That's fine though, if everyone were me then I wouldnt be able to do what I do.

Still not sure if holding NEO is genius or retarded.

1) you cashed out during the biggest bull run in bitcoin history
2) now you're just a tilted shitcoin fag with only 221k

hahaha.

blockmason ftw?

$LRC is mooning today boys :)

If you’re holding anything other than BTC/ETH you’re a retard who fell for Veeky Forums memes

Well, I'm 26 and good looking, so I used the money to travel, fuck beautiful women, eat at the nicest restaurants all over the world, buy nice clothes and watches for myself, and create plenty of "moments I live for" memories.

I'm saying this to remind you that no matter how rich you become with your paltry BTC and ETH holdings, you're still an unlovable ugly faggot who won't be able to enjoy the gains lmao.

Is this existing pasta or new pasta? Sounds very similar to a CSGO pasta

Normie

Hey I can help out with crypto if you help me out, I went long on BTC at $1850 (still active) and noticed the cup & ladle around $2400 back to $3000

Let me know if you would like to contact me/if we can work on something, I trade without leverage most of the time so I have tons of experience

Literally only have 40 btc and you won't ever surpass me :)

>tfw only $900

>tfw remember when ETH was just a Veeky Forums meme
>remember the first time I heard about ETH on somewhere other than Veeky Forums, price was around $12 and NPR did a story
>now ETH is gonna hit $500 and i still only have like $14 in it

Top fucking kek

Started with $74. Feels good, boy.

please don't post on biz until your portfolio reaches 10k. your opinion doesn't matter until then.

>under $1mil
Stay poor.

How rude.

love your shitpost quality. Good stuff keep the lulz up.

you could've used the money to keep investing in crypto so you could literally do what you claim to have been doing for the rest of your life.

let that sink in, shitcoin-san.

Tf man share something

0x3E32B228BF537406ae92DB4E7c4f0b631ea72515

fake blockfolio used to shill whatever the fuck BCPT is. he did this yesterday.

Wtf is that BCPT shit lol. Gtfo son

I'm holding these 3 for a few years will trade the Dcorp around and kust trade with that. Hopefully make 50k in a few years.

Nope, it's very real. Laugh all your want, that 40k will turn into 400k this week. Cap it faggot.

redopill on mason?

I've explained it a million times already, just buy it dude and prepare for moon. If you're ever going to be a true biztard and invest because some random person online told you to NOW is that time.