Well Bitfinex just printed an additional 30m Tethers, why the fuck are these faggots so aggressive this month...

Well Bitfinex just printed an additional 30m Tethers, why the fuck are these faggots so aggressive this month? Arent they trying to be subtle anymore? They just printed 20m this morning (50m total today). This is fucking absurd lmao.

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve
telegram.me/DvaPump
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf
tether.to/announcement-transparency-update/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/wallet/Bitfinex-coldwallet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unlimited Tether Works™

they just dont give a shit.

they wont stop manipulating btc

how can i as an american benifit from this.

tell me.

Who can stop them though? It's a cycle where if they print more tether and dump it into BTC, they can then sell that BTC to fiat and thus make back the money and some more. When/how will it end?

maybe it's just institutional money sending them real dollars in exchange for tether

>Who can stop fraud?
Hehe i guess we've truly gone full autist huh?

Quick rundown on the Tether situation

I wonder if they are actually trying to sell the BTC being sold by us or if they are just hedging it trying to profit themselves.
If there is another exchange buying it though, which is likely, them being able to do this isnt much of an issue so long as the sales can be audited.

Don't know what people have in mind.... It's absurd

Are they crazy? Btc won't thake a lot from that

What you gonna do, call the cops? Bitfinex/Tether are in Taiwan, and nobody there cares.

The moment they slip up BCH will eat them. They can't afford to be subtle now. When this finally explodes it's going to be ugly as fuck.

Guys i just checked the tether website and turns out its all ok. Each tether is backed 1:1 with dollars. You can delete the thread now

>What you gonna do, call the cops? Bitfinex/Tether are in Taiwan, and nobody there cares.

What is Liberty Reserve? How did anyone care about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

all you need is making a profit right?
no matter what you invest in this market

Telegram channels telegram.me/DvaPump
Profit tables are as follows; XMR +25%, BCH +10%,10%15%, KYC +8%, OMG +25%, DASH +166%, ZEC +12%, Waves +45%. Let's make a fortune together :)

Lmao this is literally just liberty reserve 2.0. it's as if they used it as a blueprint

Because people actual deposit money? Fuck off with this finex FUD.

>Trusting a number they put up on a page with shit (((evidence)))

enjoy losing your money, fag

buy 100k

lmao, salty nocoiner/bcashie BTFO!

They'll keep it going until the CME is up and running. They'll get their shorts in then they'll blow the tether fraud open and unleash a regulatory FUD storm and BTC will get obliterated. The same folk have probably been accumulating BCH for it's inevitable moon after the BTC crash.

It's all backed retard
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf

>Believing in tether official statement which is backed by uncredited audit
You are Literally a brainlet. Better ready wojacks

U serious faggot? Even vinny lingham and a bunch of BTC bulls agree that isnt an audit. They even said "just show proof of backing and everyone will shutup".

I'd rather trust them than your retarded conspiracy theories

tether.to/announcement-transparency-update/
>These consulting services do not constitute anaudit or attestation engagement
"not an audit"
t. tether/bitfinex themselves

hahahahahahaahahahah BTFO

this.
really curious how this will turn out.

why would you buy coins that can be reproduced by the creator.
that's literally the reason people went away from fiat. what the fuck is wrong with you people?

This.

Is anyone actually trading things for these scam coins? What's the 3d Jewry?

START THE FUCKING BANK RUN FAGGOTS
>withdraw all your BTC from Bitfinex
>tell your friends to withdraw their BTC from bitfinex
>tell them to tell their friends to withdraw their BTC
This shit doesn't Mt. Gox itself; you need to start the fire.

So your sorry premature ejaculator ass can reenter? Lol no.

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/wallet/Bitfinex-coldwallet
40k BTC withdrawn from Bitfinex; tether supply INCREASED.

Are you gonna be the loser saying "my coins are stuck on Mt. Gox"?

There is no honest reason to do this. It is introducing an unnecessary risk. Fine, allow deposits of USDT but let it be traded against the other currencies just like everything else.

Jesus christ you guys find any reason to shill other exchanges

15yo kids acting like 15m is a lot of money

it is s lot more than 15.
and yes its a lot of money

It's not the same as Liberty Reserve. They are using a digital token that never claims to be redeemable for USD. There is also no way to buy or cash out tether without strict KYC

>muh tether

Reported for spamming, NSA

Reported my alphabet friend.

nice, bought to wreck shorters at 10k

What's your point? Tether is allegedly backed by USD sitting in their bank account. That's either the truth or a lie, your point has no bearing on whether it's a scam.

Crashing the market with no survivors