Mom just served my dad with divorce papers

>Mom just served my dad with divorce papers
>They give me an ultimatum, I need to choose which one to live with
>Both are stressed and have taken their anger and rage out on me
>They both are trying to force me to get a job no matter which one I pick to live with
>Only money I have is 0.002 BTC

This has hit me like a bag of bricks, Veeky Forums. I know some of you have had this happen to you before. How do you cope with divorcing parents and entering the job market?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0fEA0MsiV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No experience in this, but it is important to remember this is not your fault, it is your parents' fault for being immature and unable to deal with this as adults. They should not be taking anything out on you.

by already living through it

heh, that was easy, like a time machine

Going through divorce is rough user. How old are you?

Focus on your self improvement and generating wealth for future independence. Disregard parents opinions they sound low value.

Sorry about your terrible parents no child should go through that.

I have experience in this, it is important to remember this is your fault, it is your fault for being an immature annoying NEET and unable to deal with getting a job as an adult. They should be taking everything out on you.

Get a job you fucking 40 years old neet

Post your wallet.
The one with 0.002 BTC in it

Thanks user
Not low value just going through hard times I guess, I think my parents are/were cheating on each other

I know where this is going

its samefags guys, OP about to post his address

watch the movie mr.nobody

>tfw parents get divorced and Hollywood has taught you to expect an acrimonious battle over who gets to have custody over you
>what actually happens is they are fighting over who has to take care of you until youäre old enough to be kicked out

Sorry OP. Tackle this head on. Tell them that you will side with whichever parent can offer the most attractive golden handcuffs package, and start a bidding war. If it turns out neither of them want you, leave and never look back. Sell all of your childish bullshit like video games and put 100% of the money in crypto and move out. You will only need 0.1 in order to set yourself up quite nicely within 10 years.

>28
kys

Not posting my wallet because I don't want to be accused of trying to beg. I just wanted to say this here because I don't have many friends to talk to.

>28
AAHHAHAHAHAH

This
They divorce because of you

Go to college

>28

Very young indeed. Your parents are monsters. They should support your lifestyle at least until you reach 60.

GET A JOB LAZY 28 YEAR OLD NEET

Are your parents 40? Your mom probably still has it and your dad is losing testosterone at a rapid pace and can't fulfill your moms pussy needs anymore. Truth. It has nothing to do with you. Now, find a quality shitcoin and start building your fortune. Go wagecuck to get away from watching your mom getting blacked, unless you like that kind of shit. Use half your wagecuck pay to put into crypto and the other half to enjoy your youth. Find pleasure in doing shit and take risks whether it's trying something new or chasing pussy. It's not your fault chief.

How? Go in and give the boomer boss a firm handshake and look him straight in the eye?

This shit isn't as easy as it sounds

This

Yes indeed user, its not that easy
fucking 28 neet

>28yo living with parents who never had a job

This is even more pathetic than LINK baghodlers

OMFG THIS PAJEET KEK SAID 28 JEEZZUS WOW KYS FR

No they are in their mid 50s, fucking weird that they'd be doing that at their age

Fell for the bait

OP if you're not baiting and actually 28 and live with your parents without a job you should immediately kill yourself so you're not wasting oxygen for people who actually need to work everyday (no offense)

>28
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

oh great, now I have to lead the conversation?

Once you get a job, keep in mind that half of it is being well-liked and enjoyable to be around 8 hours a day.

Be friendly/respectful and get your work done and you'll be fine

OP you need to flip a coin, don't choose

I am not a pajeet, I'm just Canadian

Literally no jobs unless you want to work at McDonalds

What is this, extreme begging?

You are just as worthless, wagecuck slave.

>not just going with it

just take the bait user, larping neets make my day

It's time to spread your wings and fly little autist.

Better than nothing. You're 28. Get a job you pleb.

Do you see a bitcoin address? If not, it's not a begging thread.

Going to be next to impossible, lots of questions for a 28 year old looking for his first job

You'd be surprised user, women at a later age get hornier. Men. If not /fit. Become lazy limp dicked cucks.

People will see he act like a baby in mist and will tear him apart

I have loser like that in my work and it's just sad to look what they do to him

>implying I'm a wagecuck
hahahahahaha

What do you mean?

Bad things will happen to you if you can't at least act tough

Are you bipolar by any chance? I was in the same position as you and was living with my father at 28. Though lucky for me I found crypto in early 2016 and this year has me thinking I'm going to make it

Then by your logic you should kill yourself.

No I just have a lot of anxiety and no confidence

I am overweight too which is another reason I don't want to work at McDonalds, look at the fat loser working at McDonalds, he probably eats nothing but McDonalds

How do you know if you're bipolar

>get my first job at 27
>everyone is always yelling at me
>finally complain to the manager after the anxiety gets too much
>the yelling stops but now I'm on record as being a spineless bitch
>will probably be fired next performance review

It ain't easy for sheltered beta's out there.

What kind of job user?

Then lose some weight and start smoking cigarettes

I'm going thru a divorce...live with the dad. Women are evil

Call center. Absolute hell if you have social anxiety but they're often the only places hiring.

I sometimes have weeks or months where I feel like I can accomplish anything (mania) I actually become productive and get some good stuff done. Then I will crash for months at a time... Literally can't do anything because I have zero motivation and energy. It's like being on a seesaw of feeling amazing and then worthless

Have any medications helped

Meds actually made me feel worse.
One thing that actually has helped was dosing on psilocybin mushrooms. A good trip would make me feel normal for a couple of months before the cycle starts over again

I think I have this but i can go for nearly years at a time with super human levels of confidence. I also crash for months or a year a time. Put it to good use an accomplish whatever it is you need or want.

>get my first job at 18
>buy my first house at 25
>be 29 have 15000 in crypto
Why are you faggots so lazy?

What were your trips like? All good, or good halfway, or what

this

my work experience was shit. people naturally split off into clicks. you are either invited to their parties or end up back at home everyday. people past 30 are either full of kids and resorted to drug dealing, theft or the other half of your co workers are highschool kids fucking around and laugh at you.

nothing proud of having a job if it brings no true merits that otherwise you would have gotten just reading a book.

Getting hit with a bag of bricks is better than getting hit with a bag of chain link

Pick your dad because your mom is a fucking ungrateful whore. No offense.

PHDler and Master faggots took all the usual undergrad jobs after '09. Only way to make money was drug dealing or leeching

jokes on you, they're the same thing.

Lolwut im doing a phd all the jobs are going to computer program's and machines. Just learn to code , python for data stiff, android or java or c#. Or learn

>college at 28

Kek i was like this when i was 18.

Funny how the average millennial is basically just like you, even too afraid to pick up the phone.

I'm currently 25 and i wouldn't give two shits if someone was yelling or throwing shit at me.

Call center is difficult but no offense do grow a spine and man up in the future you will look back and think about how ridiculous the whole situation was.

quick guide on fixing your life:
>get a wage cuck job
>donate blood plasma
>save your shekels
>buy ETH off coinbase
>send ETH to Binance
>buy $LINK
>be a millionaire by 2020 when we reelect Trump

you're welcome.

If you have to choose between a man and a woman, always choose the man. No matter the circumstances.

>>Mom just served my dad with divorce papers
Of course it's the mom again, remember kids marriage is a complete scam. Woman initiate more then 70% of divorces, don't fucking marry retards. Also you have a 50% chance of divorcing.

Let this be a lesson for your cuck dad, also OP go live with whomever earns the most money / best job and pick their side. They will spoil you.

hello user-kun i went through the same, ended up with mommy
still living with her at 27
if they take anger out on you its because you are probably at fault
you can always kill yourself and save their marriage

*quietly moons*

Yes man, certainly OP's parents will continue living with each other when their sun just fucking killed themselves, surely they won't feel like even bigger failures now with the attached stigma of being such a shitty parent that their sun fucking killed himself.

I am so glad we have bright minds like you on Veeky Forums which guide people towards a better life. Please tell us more on how OP could fix a relationship issue between two grown adults who can not seem to figure their own shit out.

What country do you live in if you live in a place like Sweden you can get free housing or something

Get a job loser

I thought this sort of thing was weird until my grandparents, who are 90 and 91 years old, started proceedings for getting a divorce because my grandfather was cheating on my grandmother. They were married for 72 years :(

Just remember that this isn’t your fault, and even if they are stressed out now that they still love you.

Also uhh, you’re a fag or something, idk.

Link won't matter when ripple goes into play

Is Canadian now a disability?

Can I see what your mom looks like?
If she looks like this, I'm going to be your new dad

Live with mom and become the man your father couldn't and please her then make her just work and use her wagecuck money to buy more crypto

Underage or a worthless NEET that destroyed his parents life. Pathetic either way.

What is "ultimatum"? Is it a new altcoin?

Join the military and get out of town. It's like having parents, but with more booze and pussy. You'll always have a paycheck, clothes, and a place to live as long as you're in.

They were probably hoping to be fucking like crazy ten years ago when they hoped you would move out but instead they had a parasite to deal with and the shame and pain you caused tore them apart.

Do something with your life, you NEET trash.

>donate blood plasma
What? How is that supposed to fix his life?
Are you the kind of Veeky Forums tard who think xeno-oestrogens from soy impede your manhood or what?

You get paid for donating plasma dipshit.

How fucking old are you? If youre 18-19 then start doing day labor until you get picked up fulltime and while you set up real job interviews. If youre older you shouldve been gone a longtime ago, but do the same as i said above. In 4 years ive gone from army > day labor > car detailer > line cook > self employed merchant
You can do it, just realize itll take some time user and start grinding.

This x100

college is dumb, unless you are getting a license like CPA

>donation
>getting paid
This is american tier retardation

And in civilized countries it's forbidden to sell your body fluids, you can only donate to hospitals. You get a sandwich and a glass of coca-cola tho.

Its illegal to get paid for it here as well. So you "donate" plasma and get "donated" $20-$50 for your time.

More like american tier kikery

Saul says you're a LOSER

>you can always kill yourself and save their marriage
This is good advice. Don't you want your parents to be happy, OP?

Underage not allowed on this board.

I got my job like that. I'm 29. I walked in with my resume and sold myself at construction offices etc. Went dressed nice basically door to door with a folder of resumes.

But guess what, I had been working since high school, I wasn't a 28 year old with no fucking work experience nor schooling.

What the fuck have you been doing for 10 years?

I got just the perfect video for you, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0fEA0MsiV8

Your mom tested the BBC and fucking loved it.

That's why a divorce is occurring, your dad got cucked OP.

Go with your dad

Choose neither; instead: go into a military academy such as West Point or the Citadel. Life sucks, so learn how to win. You don't even need to pursue it any further than you want, and you never actually need to join the military, but it's a huge leg up with amazing education.