Are you ready for another wave?

We found nice support. ODN will hit 10k faster than bitcoin. Jump in while you can and get your masternode

funnyfact: When dash was present masternodes it cost like $3k, now one dash masternode is worth more than 300k$

what is a masternode

why would i buy a coin that openly supports race mixing

Source?

this is how they presented their new logo

notice how they are paired

no ODN not good buy it will sink
get REQ now

Fuck off pajeet.

20k according to a whale telegram

Its node, kind of server to verify transactions. When you have locked cmount of coins (10k for ODN) you will collect all fees from network.
Basically free money and pasive income

so what. I like asian girls

Well i already sold my odn and made 2x, i see no reason to buy it while it looks like it is dumping even more. Maybe when Bitcoin stops mooning.

The only reason they have 2 black people in this picture is because obsidian is black as night.

then why would they pair them in breeding pairs

ODN will rise more before the 4th but the btc bullrun kinda fucked it.

I don't think this board realizes what ODN is. Everyone thinks is a messaging app lmao.

It's actually a platform for private decentralized apps. Think of a mix between XMR and ETH.

Only reason this is so low is because whales are accumulating and FUDing so you pajeet don't buy and Jack the price.

I recommend you DYOR and not believe all the FUD you read on Veeky Forums. This platform is about to become a monster. Imagine getting into antshares at 40 cents.

actually, if you look at the marketcap, this is like getting into ANS when it was 11-12 cents

but atleast ANS didn't openly support race mixing and destruction of western society

ODN is a scamcoin. There is no proof that the team is real. This is just another confido. DYOR pajeets

Big if true

>he doesn't know about the slack
Henlo pajeet, what coin do I buy instead of ODN good sir?

really? in whitepaper there is 10k

Normies love race mixing so this will be huge

yeah, 2 1/2 pairs right

How would you get the idea they are (openly) supporting race mixing? Any proof or just average Veeky Forums-polbiz delusions? Would dump before rebranding if true.

only 1500 since ico here, almost all my money i have in crypto wish i had a masternode, staking with this tiny amount does nothing...

anyone feeling generous to help me get closer... any amount would be greatly apreciated,
XSpgNa8dLRrxE43qfqCnv3EKL19MmNtPVj

They aren't it's just dumb fud