DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER, LINK IS LITERALLY CHEAPER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN, EVER.
>Sergey's BMI is exceeding all expectations

Yep already topped up my stack again, do feel for anuine you brought at 40c, but hang it their it will be worth it

Link has always been under its ICO price

garbage coin

anime-chan lynching when

this thing just doesn't stop making new lower lows, does it?

This coin really wants to make me kms. I'm down more than 60% on a 30k investment. Can hardly sleep anymore, all I think about is is the money I lost, and could have made just buying ETH.

>11000 Banks

>Link has always been under its ICO price

ICO price - 11 cents

Current price - 18 cents

Try again dipshit

I unironically want to buy this and ark some time because I want to be in the deluded arkie and linkie team.

>This coin really wants to make me kms. I'm down more than 60% on a 30k investment. Can hardly sleep anymore, all I think about is is the money I lost, and could have made just buying ETH.

I take it you bought in at the peak of the biz shill pump. Kek

Besides, you'll only be down if you sell now and realise your dipshittery. Please sell user, that would be fucking hilarious.

cope
o
p
e

just sell and move on

Dingbat
i
n
g
b
a
t

NOPE

Sell now, before it dips any lower!!!

A few tips how to behave regarding LINK:

If you researched enough to be confident about LINK, buy a chunk, move it somewhere safe and ignore everything regarding LINK for 1-2 years.

Cease participation in any any discussion. Don't make LINK threads and don't read or post anything in them. Especially in the the low quality annoying boring FUD threads.

Don't try to convince anybody. Just enjoy being in before it gets big. Less Veeky Forums morons on LINK = better for everybody holding the coin.

Nobody on Veeky Forums deserves to be spoonfed anymore after literally months of endless discussion and threads here. People who are worthy already bought and hold. Anybody who lurks here still didn't buy (at a low price) will never understand it. And it is good to have this filter. Not everybody is made for great riches.

it will never reach it's ath
cause people like you will sell as soon as link reaches the point where you gain/loss is 0

I've learned that this is how you make money. Buy something good, stick it in a wallet and HODL.

Day trading just fucks you over especially with BTC how it is.

I am thinking of accumulating a great big stack of Link, and also a sizable stack of POWR and FUN and maybe a little bit of Neo. Are these all good for a long term HODL. Which of these coins are 6 month HODL's and which are the 1-2 year HODL's?

Also what is a good stable and predictable day trading coin so that I can at least do something in the meantime chasing short term profits and not be tempted to trade my Lamboland tickets.

I'm so fucking I went 50% btc 20% eth 30% shitcoin

I should have went 50btc/50eth but whatever. I'm still up huge.

you're doing it right user

After a while you realize that 95% of Veeky Forums posters are degenerate gambling addicted ADHD morons who are just constantly chasing pump and dumps, thinking they get rich over night or by daytrading shitcoins. That is why you never listen to those idiots. They are either just dumb and really confused or plain evil. They will also never make it because they don't have the intellect and willpower.

The rest is actually solid and the reason why it is worth lurking around here. Sometimes you have nice discussions, get useful point of views and information you'd not get so early. If you learn to distinguish braindead low quality FUD from rational arguments, then you are set.

No matter what quality projects you buy, you will only make big bucks out of it if you hold it for a while. Just need to take a look at how things looked in November 2016.

vertcoin
nav
pivx
sub

> (You)
>it will never reach it's ath
>cause people like you will sell as soon as link reaches the point where you gain/loss is 0

>thinks I'm in it for a mere 5x return

Top kek user