en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nedelin_catastrophe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obligatory

>Kamikazi CRASH
>Plane called ZERO
>Shot at by AAA

10/10

damn thats pretty biblical

I always kek at this. "But the clocks don't have any hands" lol. Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=OTvgTPii1wE

the absolute state of Veeky Forums ladies and gents

As for "short and sweet", I think this pic is a nice representation of this here shitpile:

For a more larger peek into the mind of the average Veeky Forumsrealite, I propose this large screencap.

And if we wanna represent this boards inevitable future (whose exact time of happening of course no one has even the slightest idea about (see also )) with some external meme, this should fit the bill.

research is for baghodlers like linkies.

aye dis real shit

>GET IN NOW GUYS!!!

Underrated thread

"Watch here" gets me everytime

chink cash shitpost

Had a laugh at this one.

Jesus christ this makes me want to shoot myself just reading it.

nice you screencapped my post

nice reddit brag faggot, have an (((upvote)))

I actually like Casey Neistat

>(you)

Are the people using the space shuttle to simbolize their moon missions actually aware of what happened to the challenger and to space shuttles in general?
Is that the 2nd level of the meme, or are you all just plebs that don't understand what they post?

So we should use Soviet rockets then?

Honestly, you are more likely to die in a car than the shuttle. Also Rockets have had way more casualty rate if you include the soviet one that killed all the people watching (including that Soviet general).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nedelin_catastrophe

fixed

Fucking lol

>Honestly, you are more likely to die in a car than the shuttle.
That's not how it works.
I'm not going to die in a space shuttle, because I don't use them that often as a car.
If I were to use them daily, my ods of keeping on living would be greatly reduced.

that one picture where the guy is like "wait, someone has to actually buy my stocks? I thought I just hit the sell button on robinhood"

kek

woah...

The buy everything shilled on Veeky Forums portfolio.

Forgot that I made this one

oh, I think that was a reply to me.
Fuck this place

He is probably smarter than most of the biz considering research and due diligence means jackshit in crypto.

It's great but
>no pink wojak

i checked his wallet on the blockchain and no one sent him anything

I posted in that thread, got dubs, then checked multiple times for my BTC. Kill me now

Advertising is based on your location and your metadatas. I've never seen this kind of ads on Veeky Forums ever. You probably google'd Xanax

I got that after I googled depression

kek

This is it.

No LINK Memes, buncha amatures

Balloon Time's Helium Tanks don't work anymore. They replaced the helium with a helium solution which is safe, basically, without really giving people a warning. You have to use any brand except that now.

legend

Researched

Every fucking time