BCPT, NOW

Dumped my Powr for BCPT.

Had fun sucking on mommy's milf milkers, but can't get emotionally attached even to a huge pair of jugs with the most lick-able nipples.

BCPT has a 15MM market cap, their advisor is a co-founder of ethereum, working product, app releasing tomorrow etc etc.

This coin will moon 10x, get in or KYS in a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerledgernews.com/news/company/power-ledger-team-hold-off-thailand-announcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check the telegram out user it's a shitstorm right now

Tech Mahindra is reported pissed off with POWR as they used their name to pump their coin while they dont have any formal agreement...just a trusl project

Powr will bleed out under 7k today, possibly even 6k today.

You can tell they are getting desperate because power ledger's twitter is trying to get shills to pump it, which won't work because all the smart shills are gone.

The only thing that will make powr moon again is a Tesla announcement. Powr got so much hype right out the gate that people became desensitized, and now the realization that nothing will happen with this coin within a year and a half is sinking in.

t.me /powerledger

mods banning people and deleting messages and everyone saying they're going to sell

>mfw

Buying an ready pumped coin that has been shilled for 3 days. No thankyou. I may suggest buying some grip strengtheners though, you'll need them for those heavy bags

yeah I sold all my POWR yesterday. feel bad for all these normies who are going to be holding the bags though.

dumbfucks fudding the price down
pathetic

/biz have an attention span of a fucking goldfish and rather buy Link instead. I’m hodling till CES 2018 at least. Don’t forget they are finalists.

j-jemma?

go away pajeet

Get in telegram my dudes, more bans incoming.

GJ op u bought a shitcoin

Link it please

powerledgernews.com/news/company/power-ledger-team-hold-off-thailand-announcement/

gotta scroll up though thru chat though, it's settled since they banned a few people. also there's no announcements and the coin is dropping hard.

Can you send Some screenshots ?

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

>powerledgernews.com/news/company/power-ledger-team-hold-off-thailand-announcement/

you wish faggot; no proof just pajeets shilling.
this shitcoin was at 0.2 for a week so this is a good sell price. Enjoy the bags if you bought at 0.35+

i swear everytime i see this pic her boob got bigger

bCPT will moon so hard - get in on it for a week and resp 2x 3x gains. I'm trying to help you here with this tip or continue to hold powr like a normie or even Link hahahhahahaha

Anons, it may be the biggest mistake i make in crypto ever, but i am not fucking selling...
Call it an instinct

BCPT WILL NOT MOON. This shit was at 0.20 for a week and the binance competition happened which means people have accumulated. Time for a dump and i can't wait. It was shilled to hell yesterday as well people.. think about it.

Alright, sell me bcpt, what are they doing this week? Looks pretty high already

At this rate a week from now this image will just be just her two white moms taking over the whole image.

Also
> selling before two big news
biz...
ill rather wait

GUYS JEMMA IS POSTING IN TELEGRAM RIGHT NOW GET IN

It's venmo with crypto. They have a working product, and the app will be released within days. It's going on Bittrex, the leak was confirmed true.

You know this information. Get in now or you'll literally kys of or regret. Don't buy into retarded shit coins when you have a surefire thing in front of you. You have insider information, use it.

what is the new info?

she isn't saying much. this whole tihng is so shady.

>ywn be Mommy's personal Veeky Forums shill

Can you post the telegram link please

t.me /powerledger

Lmao just dumped my bags thanks suckers

Total pathetic FUD. That pic tho.