So when is link being listed on bittrex

Here it comes

Doesn't matter, it will stay $0.15

Guessing you have no link my friend, it's ok you can buy in later.

I have link, 70% of my stack. I completely agree with At best link will increase to 20cents, then slowly decrease to 16cents on few days

If this is true, than its clearest sign to dump this coin

volume increased recently

Are you the Seattle user who knows an insider? I saved your address. LINK incoming if Bittrex announces it today.

people want their lambo tickets

without hype/news this won't go anywhere, i agree, but a bittrex listing would at least serve as a solid launch pad. better accessibility means better moon mission when it's hype time.

bittrex will never list a coin that is below ico

where was that thread?

> tfw you bought in at 10k sats
Oh god, why

Not me brother

>ICO: 11 cents
>Price today: 18 cents

good try at FUD though. Screencapping this for when it gets listed today. Post a pink wojack too, they'll go good side byside.

I believe it was Saturday, may still be in the archive, idk.

you should give up responding to fudders, you're basically talking to brick walls. either they want the price to go down for personal gain, or they're "victims" that bought high and are now bitter as fuck due to the BTC moon. then there's a third group that's just joining the fud for the "lulz".

I'm third of them and i FUD it every day best memes ever.

I hold 25k link myself and i keep shit posting knowing all this does not matter.

Its big hit or big bust, or product works and its adopted or ...yea....

shut up fudder. There is no possible way it's a "big miss" you're either part of the chainlink family or you're not. You wouldn't suggest your family could be a failure.

it isnt getting listed

I personally looked into the listing rumors, and can confirm they are fake. But rather than spell out all the details for you, i'd rather say nothing and watch the price bleed as your delusion comes to light

>There is no possible way it's a "big miss" you're either part of the chainlink family or you're not.

Textbook definition of "deluded". Obviously LINK has a chance of failure. It's an early stage tech company.

Don’t measure in usd, especially when referring to icos. I don’t follow link much but it looks like it is down about 3x from ico

>I personally looked into the listing rumors, and can confirm they are fake.
oh we got an insider here folks

^ that chart makes me lol. Lol at noobs measuring in fiat

Ahh
My LINK is 30% down, and that is in fiat.
Oh god. I knew I was in for a long ride, but I didn't expect it to be this unnerving.
First forks, now btc rally, then imminent correction. And all alts gonna go down down down. Even if LINK shoots todamoon it will hardly restore its btc ath, which is 11k
Bittrex might give it x2, but then it will still be cheap af

You don't need to be an insider to use etherscan. We are talking about events that took place on a public ledger - you can verify for yourself that the Bittrex rumor is fake, you don't need secret insider info.

>btc moons
>link price stays the same
Urr durr you need less satoshi to buy link

>down about 3x from ico

you understand that's impossible right? that would mean it has a negative value.

the public ledger does not tell you what bittrex is going to do or not

Opened at 2x ico in sat value

From chart I posted it looks like it opened at .0006 days and now it’s .0002. Math isn’t your strong suit is it?

Yes it’s good if you’re buying in now, but I was replying to someone thinking it’s still higher than it’s ICO.

You both seem like noobs and that’s ok but keep lurking and don’t act like you know everything. Refusal to learn will lose you lots of money.

You assumed opening price to be ICO price. That's ok but just don't act like you know everything