ARKie

What is the minimum amount of ARK one needs to "make it"?

I myself am an ARKlet and would like to know what I should get to.

>Inb4 ARKie doom and gloom squad doing it all FOR FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-827c488c7fb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you won't make it with ARK sorry. ARK is one of those cryptos that will be forgotten rather quickly. It is like buying Peercoin or feathercoin or something.

So did you really do it for free or are you collecting sheckles?

I would say 500.

Ignore the retard above me

Will 2000 make it?

That's like $7,000 at current price. If it went 10x, what do you think?

i am sincere. you will get burned badly with ark. it is a shitty ass company. no y combinator partnership. shit coin it is.

I can smell the curry from here

minimum ark to "make it" is zero.
maximum ark to "make it" is zero.

i am very sincere. deluded arkies are not even allowed be reborn.

2700 Arkonaut here, got in at 0.38. Would like a 5k stack for maximum comfy though.

>He doesn't just do it for free. He does it in service to his curry gods.

Ark will never 10x. Will slowly bleed to death and drag your soul with it from here on. gg

I mean... I am an ARKlet, but I bought it at $1. I don't think my soul is gonna melt unless it decides to -200%

hey pajeet
guess what
no one gives a shit about india
how does it feel western normies can put 10k in to crypto and not to worry about it meanwhile thats 10 years salary for you

if you put money in something like CFD or ARK, it really doesn't matter what your salary is, you are just doomed scrub the toilets

holy fuck. the absolute DELUSION of you ARKies. You're little boat coin is sinkung faster than Donald Drumpfs presidency harharhar.

Enjoy being poor...and GAY. Damn ARKies are the WORST.

life of an arkie

ARKies bring stuck on plebEarth with their worthless vaporware token

The gang's all here!

I see these posts in every ARK post. Are you trying to keep the price down to accumulate more or are you so JUSTED after buying high and selling low all the time that you simply desire that no one else gets money either?

mfw some curry nigger claims people that can toss away 10k USD or more for speculations are doomed to scrub toilets
great meme
so when do we purge india from the planet

I got my first few Ark just recently.

I added delegate 'biz_classic' to the vote list, and then I voted. Do I need to do anything else to start earning staking and such?

Another question: is there a reason my ark wallet would have 4 more times ark than I bought. I bought just a few days ago.

last step is to jump off a fucking bridge you retARKded nigger cause you just lost all your money.

Pic related: portrait of an ARKie

Sitting on 500 right now. If ARK hits $200 I will have made it.

wannabe arklet here, wanna go fiat to btc to ark. my supposedly knowledgeable friend says to wait until btc falls back to around 8k (or wherever it falls down to) and then go fiat to btc so that way i would end up with more btc to exchange for ark.

but wouldn't the ark/btc ratio change to accommodate the btc fall in that situation? wouldn't the total fiat/ark ratio stay pretty much the same as it is now (that is, independent of the direct effect from btc) except the normal movement of ark?

right answers only

I predict $50 by eoy 2018

correct, if you're trading directly to ark it doesn't matter the price of the crypto you buy. however don't use bitcoin, the transfers are too slow. use ethereum.

thanks, i'll look into it

blog.ark.io/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-827c488c7fb8

Weep for me.

Interestingly they haven't updated their road map to reflect this. This might cause a slight pump.

The fact that these memes exist scares me as an ARK investor.

If BTC falls so will ARK so it won't really matter. Just buy now.