Apologize

Apologize

for what

ODN is about to pull a POWR and 3x by December 4 rebranding.

Whale telegram has this pegged to 20k sats.

God speed user

When do the whales predict 20k sats?

(Assuming youre not larping.)

30k ODN since ICO here.

don't give a shit about faggot whales

this is a 50-70 mil cap coin

faggot whales will flap fins and destroy your bags

Ok I'm sorry can I please have my money back that I wasted on a POS investment like ODN

End of December. Most movement coming within the next 10 days or so.

We just saw the price driven down to 4k sat from 6k. That was intentional. We want to pick up the last cheap coins.

sell and you can get it back

Top Faggot Larp

"Whales" don't give a fuck about a 13m marketcap coin or whatever the fuck Obsidian is, let alone one that's only on Shittopia.

More like you fags got pajeet'd by the devs a second time. Theres never been new buyers, you've just been getting pumped and dumped by bots made from the dev team

no

yeah whales hate making money. they stick to buying the real money makers like $480 ETH.

sorry for buying some more of you again at 50 cents

Nobody is buying this and nobody serious uses Cryptopia. You've got a bunch of ICO bagholders in denial and that's about it.

k, don't buy it then. :^)

I bought this two weeks ago, keep holding that eth if it keeps you happy

>You've got a bunch of ICO bagholders
i'm not one to fud or to actually try and make cogent arguments on this third world tier board full of shitskins but literally this statement is literally mentally retarded. if you bought this at ICO you already have doubled or tripled your money. This is just subhuman tier pajeet fud you should feel bad for even making this statement because it makes zero sense

Accumulation is ending bro. Take the rest of this shift off and relax a bit.

Keep fudding bro 50% gains in a week lol

Now is the time to reflect on the rustled jimmies over the last few months and laugh at everyone who sold their position.

i didn't take my OSHA break today so i'm a bit wound up when i say retarded fud

Its not time to laugh yet brother. We must wait until it hits a 50m marketcap then we can all bask in our 1000x profit.

Everyone is preoccupied with the BTC "crash" and muh tethers or they are borderline retarded. Sounds good I'll prepare the memes for 50 MM cap.

T. Unpaid intern

>0.00004731 BTC
Wake me up when it hits 20K satoshis

ou faggots really make me sick. I detest the sight of you fools. Such insolent pests you are, fudding a coin because you have nothing better to do and no motivation to accomplish anything in this world. I will laugh so bloody hard at you imbeciles when this coin is worth thousands of dollars that my liver will come out of my ass. Good fucking luck "making it" with your stupid as attitude. What do you hope to accomplish with yourself? I have nothing to fear, I have already bought in. Maybe you should be afraid, be very fucking afraid, because you will be left behind very very soon. And when you beg of me to spare 0.0001 ODN to help pay for your mother's funeral, I will do nothing but laugh and spit in her grave! I hope you are proud of yourself and your fud, because soon enough that's all you'll have left in this filthy world. So why don't you buy in, pussy?

when is this going on a real exchange? WTF been hodling since the ico and see so many other projects being listed.

Tamico told the devs to hodl off till they have a complete product

App for windows/Android is being released on Xmas.

If I got 500 odn will I make it?

no, best case scenario is like $10 each late next year lol.

50k for holding a random coin is pretty good. don't be greedy. plus he'll get another 50 from staking for a year.

that's 5k buddy

everything said in this thread is a lie. there is no secret whale slack channel pegging it to 20k sats. slack bag holders regularly try and pump price on biz to sell their bags.

dont be fooled

whether or not that's true, ODN is still fuckin cheap right now and has many things planned for December. DYOR

you're missing the point. do you really think I think you have my best interest in mind? trying to help me make money?

fuck off bagholder. Im not buying your exit ticket

I doubt you could afford more than 100 ODN anyway lol

For what? Its only 5k sats which is only slightly better than ico

if i wanted ODN id just ask the slack admins for some. they regularly hand out 50-100 odn.

thats how shitty and useless this currency token is

k. best of luck with your investments :^)

pretty much anyone could pump it there if they wanted to. paper thin walls