IOTA

Thoughts on it? It's up at the moment, do you see it going higher?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinone.co.kr/talk/notice/273/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's gonna plummet.
Their shitty nodes were easily spammed and fucked with.

This is a two year investment. If you gt in now then you're retarded. It's gonna fall further and further down.

OFCOURSE IT WILL YOU FUCKING BRAINLET EVERY MACHINE WILL BE RUNNING ON AND PAYING WITH IOTA BY 2030 ITS THE FUCKING FUTURE ITS SCALEABLE UP TO INFINITY AND FEELESS.

LOOK UP FUJITSU CEO + IOTA ON YOUTUBE THEY KNOW WHATSUP

cant wait to connect my fucking toaster to the tangle
shitcoin

its so interessting ... how fast you IOTA FUD BOYS post your shit on every IOTA post ... see the same shit posts since month on every IOTA post ...

for me it looks like you guys dont want ppl to buy IOTA ... the question is why??

you seem to be a group ... so you guys wanna buy low?

no iota is a shitcoin thats why
only reason its so much talked about is because theres a fuckload of supply thus its sits in the top 10 of CMC and normies think its something good

only place is up. 80% of their announcements for the year haven't even been released yet lol

Broken shitcoin, for pajeets and ISIS

realy? ;) ...

look at all your posts, you dont have any argument ... all the arguments are just lies ...

look at "broken shitcoin, for pajeets and ISIS" ;) thats you argument? ;)

trust me /biz ... if pump&dump groups tell you not to buy ... BUY!

Coinone is listing IOTA tomorrow

I threw a BTC at it, looks the goods

I think it will go to the roof, before being dropped to its death. If you know what I mean.

u didnt even quote the right guy you fucking idiot

and

pls

dont

type

this

you

reddit

faggot

>balance still 0
:(

Yep. This coin literally has the potential to go x100 and has a HUGE mainstream adoption usecase. By 2025 our cars and machines and cities will be AUTOMATED and they will probably run on IOTA.

no i did not ... because you 2 idiots are the same kind of kid!

and yes

i write exactly

i

want

to

shitkid!

are you fucking retarded
do you really think FUCKING GOOGLE
will not make something of their own but use a centralized shitcoin ?
"Smart Cities" nice buzzword perfect for leddit plebs
yep IOTA:Reddit the Coin

Hey Pajeet from Fiverr, here's a few tips for your IOTA shilling: Veeky Forums as a subculture considers emojis and double return spacing as signs of an outsider. Same with not properly enclosing the name of a board between brackets (Veeky Forums, not /biz. Veeky Forums would not be acceptable either).

Little hint.
IOTA will pump extremely hard tomorrow. IOTA gets listed on Coinone tomorrow 5pm Seoul Time. Loads of KRW going into the Market. Get ready, guys. Sub 1$ is a great deal for nice winnings now.

coinone.co.kr/talk/notice/273/

Stop speaking on behalf of the community you faggot and kys.

Everyone with a brain owns at least 1 GIOTA.

Never enclosed biz or pol or anything other than /b/ with slashes, because it's a waste of time and everyone knows what you mean

$2b+ is only justified if the product works, and IOTA doesn't yet. This pump will dump like every other Korean exchange announcement. If they actually deliver what they promise, then I can see this start to take off.

>mfw held thousands of IOTA back when it was under 20c
>mfw now its $1.26 AUD

But will surely pump extremely hard till tomorrow 5PM Seoul time and thats where you can make real money.

the kids in your school beat you quit often, right? ;)

Lmao
>fuckload of supply

Its meant for micro transactions brainlet. That's why they sell them by the million iota. If you own 1000 miota then you are one of 2.71 million possible owners of so much. Kind of like bitcoins 21 million club. Except this is a 2.71 million club

Going higher: Coinone listing with new pairing, news to be announced, talks with companies, rumours a plenty and was previously valued higher. Scoop a few thousand at around .9 (there should be a small dip down to .89-.92 today) and then ride it up on the news and listings over the next month to the $2.2~$2.4 range and then based on what’s happening afterwards sell/buy more/buy back in.

Koreans are gonna pump this to $2 short term

About to hit $1

yes, agree with you.

but i think after that it will fall again below 1$.

2 news wallets in the next 2 weeks ... i think it wont go unter 1$ again after ... wallets = kids can play with it

>look at "broken shitcoin, for pajeets and ISIS" ;) thats you argument? ;)

welcome to Veeky Forums