Will XLM unironically cause a true flippening happening?

Ripplefags are experiencing no momentum, XLM quietly soaring.

>tfw switched from the rocket to the fucking fidget spinner

Sold all my xrp and bought in at 470, so far feeling comfy.

>the cripplening

same tech, better partners, lower fees, better platform. ripple, you might have some banks in its pocket but stellar is coming to get you

Ripple is getting listen on a large Japanese exchange in two days though, I'm expecting a pump from that.

XRP rules the waves, they're already in bed with the banks.

reminder, XLM is a permanent mebmer of Hyperledger fondation, (chairman Blythe fuckin Mysters)

Yes it will, Tim.

So what? Banks don't care about your homo ledger

no but they care about their ex-pal at goldman sachs

These Jews won't stick out their neck like that. Your kiddie looking coin is a day late and a buck short. XRP rules this space and it'll go up any year now.

Who's Tim?

Does anyone actually know why SWIFT or IBM didn't want to cooperate with Ripple?
From what I gather they would be competeing in the same space while Stellar is content with holding a portion of the coins

IBM are focusing on Hyperledger Fabric. Basically it's a private blockchain for use cases which require regulating.

Sweet lumen undervaluation?

They knew that the value will appreciate after the partnership.

Get in boyz

I SAID GET IN!!!

Some people just deserve to be poor, they'll learn eventually

Can any think of reason why this guy has been growing so steadily over the last few days?
Most of the alts were getting slaughtered.
I can't complain, I bought a mesely 58k at 3ยข. Feeling good now.

Uhhh ues and hyperledger is getting cozy with interledger and ripple ;) fuck your opinion, xrp will be the only regulated coin with liquidity in ALL fiat pairs! Mark my words. And always think about this graphic. When you start the day and when go to sleep think about this pic

Btw they cooperate with ripple in their FTM division at IBM. there is no such thing that they dont like ripple they will need it for their international customer transactions. Its the only crypto that is thight with regulators

Possible Visa partnership announcement at end of month.

Visa partnership coming up. Insiders buying in.

What if they are just cock-teasing and will dump near the event?

WEEEEEEE!
massive potential, undervalued, rumors of developments at end of november, development chugging along like a freight train, and rising tide lifts all boats
btw, if your alts have been tanking in this bull run then you have the wrong alts. I have almost nothing in btc, and sold what little eth and ltc I had, 95%+ of my portfolio is alts, 30% being xlm, and I'm up 50% in 10 days, but that's with trading, not just from holding

also,
RESITANCE LEVEL AT 570, resistance is growing, if you are uncertain, this is where you should set your stop losses,

next big resistance level is 600 sat, if we break that or if we get news we're going back to the moon!

just remember that the first to develop the technology isn't always the one to make it successful, remember when xerox developed the GUI and was a big player in digital technology and then how they went downhill and eventually went bankrupt?

Jed is pumping his own stash of many billion lumens. Btw how many millions did you guys have for free? From the airdrop? Free money lol. And people buying this because of what ibm? Strange that they choose something without fiat liquidity PUT OF NOWHERE WITHOUT thinking about regulatory concerns ;) lets see how that plays out for IBM

I'm in both. Obviously loving me my XLM gains, which have pushed Lumens to my biggest holding, but it's not a threat to Ripple. Ripple have added 2.5 billion to their market cap in the last two weeks. That's more than 2.5 times the entire market cap of XLM just in gains. It's a smaller percentage rise because it's already so big but it's so solid an operation it isn't going anywhere. When The Great Correction falls from the sky and strips the land bare, XRP will retain most of its value because it is rooted in a genuine institutional need.