I'm thinking about cashing out. I started with 15k in June and have 18k now...

I'm thinking about cashing out. I started with 15k in June and have 18k now. I got JUST'd too hard on Link and Req but if I cash out now while Bitcoin is high I can still salvage some profits in case Bitcoin crashes. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZwMfC-0DO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im pondering whether or not to cash out as well..

Learn from your mistake and start to use stop loss.
Blindly holding alts is not a good option anymore.

I got JUST'd way worse than you, but im recovering.

Cash out the initial investment i cashed out mine yesterday felt good

Youll probably want to kys around this same time next year when link has 100x

"Exit" into XRP. 60%+ of it's volume is in fiat. It will hold its ground/recover better than virtually any other alt when the inevitable crash hits.

>he hasn’t made his obligatory 400% yet
>already cashing out
Won’t make it

Or maybe you should just stop having an all-in mentality and learn to diversify. With 18k, you have no excuse to not be diversified into many different investments. Some high risk but majority should be low risk. Unfortunately with Bitcoin as it is right now, it is a high risk investment, even though every faggot and his mom is telling you to buy right now. The risk/reward ratio is not in your favor.

Nah you joined at the worst time to trade in alts. From June on, btc raped the market. But alt season is coming. Stay strong.

I'm going to do this. I'll still have 3-4k to hold in link and Req and I'll be able to sleep again.

15k in June and you're only at 18k... Pardon me for a moment... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Sorry but you aren't very good at this game. It figures you fell for me especially like LINK and REQ. Cash out and go back to wagecucking.

I started in May, had no fucking idea what was going on, and I'm up 5x... And I'm a literal autist.

I cant imagine many people being stupid enough to buy in at this point. And with the value being far beyond what it's founder had developed it for, it lost it's practical purpose as transaction method.

stop holding shit coins and start holding coins where they actually have good programmers and community.

btc (where most of your money should be)
eth
etc
ltc
bch (find the bottom and ride the wave when it pumps).
xmr
vtc
lsk

theres probably more coins but i dont give enough of a shit to dig to find them. These all have strong community support.

It lost it's use as a transaction method years ago. It's been a store of value for a long time and the vast majority of people are okay with that.

ella

VTC is a shitcoin but the rest are safe as far as crypto is concerned.

>"Exit" into XRP
user what did OP ever do to you?

>cashing out before 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=CZwMfC-0DO8

Vtc use to be considered shit tier in my mind, but i held thousands when it was only a few cents. They have some passionate people behind it, and a community that cares about the coin.

It'll be a 50 dollar coin in 3 years

Actually June to July is when I made 3x my investment on alts. You're right that they got JUSTed right after... But at that point, I figured most of them were shitcoins...

Dont do it.
Hold BTC and win in future.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REQ IS UP 10% SINCE I CASHED OUT

THE JUSTING NEVER ENDS