WE WERE YOU WHEN DOGE MOONED?

WE WERE YOU WHEN DOGE MOONED?

Sitting in the rocket now. Expecting 200-230 sat this cycle

Sitting comfy watching everyone fomo into the ARK moon. Can't wait for this rocket to launch.

I don't know that was a long time ago

Actually all in on DOGE at 20sat, expecting it to shoot to 100 by end of year. All signs are saying once it starts moving it won't stop.

Shakeout looks to be nearly done. Expecting 5x by Jan.

hopelessly trying to remember password from 20m doge wallet while crying

>w0wSuChPaSsW0Rd!
You're welcome

try password

very excite
much happy

Check this bitch out! 74btc wall

What the hell is going to make this lump of shit go very moon?

Because it’s unironically a better store of value than USDT. This is also coming from someone who doesn’t think tethers are a scam.

It always moons when it hits this range and gets volume.

Fuckin A. Doge seems to have a floor at around 16 sats. 19 is kind of aggressive.

Okay, that's pretty dope.

its utility is in transfering large sums of money between exchanges with quick confirmation times for like a 3 cent maximum fee, so it's not going anywhere, and it's consistently done this for years at this point in the cycle

Hop on the DOGE train

Just got back on, lol. Same price I sold out at a while back, too. Feels Goodman.

will this take off in days tho? or weeks? months?

EOY id imagine. Give it a few weeks and we'll have some fun. Just in time for christmas!

ya, it will inch up and down between 20 and 30, and moon around christmas

Yeah i don't really get why it has such low value given how useful it is

plus the memes are to die for

well memes are one thing, but this is even listed on some exchanges as a trading currency
I mean, what?
How come the price is so low, really.

it's only really usefull when you need it.
if it's only really good for move large amounts of money quickly, people will really only use it for that purpose, add to that the massive circulating supply which makes it hard to pump the price even if you're moving large sums of money, and most people who need to move enough cash to pump the price up would use more conventional and trusted forms of exchange.

historical time frame is about a month and a half to peak from the bottom, but the biggest and most recent pump took 2 and a half months. assuming we already hit the low, and are on our way up, the starting point is start of november, so If we get good movement I'll take profit around mid january, cash out half my stack and let the rest ride. ideally the first chunk I take out will do at least 2x, so I'll clear my initial, and then I can let the rest sit, and if I don't see a continuation of the pump after about 2 weeks, I'll pull the rest out. If it looks like we'll continue going up after about two weeks like in the most recent movement I'll let that for another week, should be completely out by the second week in january

this is all based on looking at the past movements, but seeing how reliable this is, I'm very bullish, despite struggling with being patient enough for this slow of a time frame, took position at 24 sat, and 23 sat, had an order in for 18 sat, but got impatient and jumped when it hadn't dipped for

whoops wrong image