The true king

The true king

yeah.

buy verge instead. monero is not private.

oh honey

how much monero do I need to make it in 5 years

0 Monero.
what you need is 100k verge and you're set.

>the true king
>leaks your ip

Every single time. You've already lost the popularity contest. Darknet is gonna run with Monero, Kovri will obscure IPs. Multisig coming.

Join us on the Monero train.

100 should make you well on your way to millionaire status

Not understanding Monero’s Kovra update hides IP better than any alt shit hobbycoin

Should I turn all my BTC into XMR and then back into BTC when XMR spikes and BTC inevitably falls?

Monero's too high already, you'll need more than 1k.

That's what I'm doing, but on trends not individual spikes. Market doesn't respond quick enough to spikes.

It's not too high, it's just getting started

How hard are you going to cry when Kovra comes out?

Verge is going down boys and there's nothing you can do about it.

The moment you try to argue that verge is a good privacy coin, one smart reader will call you out on your retardedness.

What is the best way to cash Monero out? I have 70+ but will be needing funds to purchase a car soon (mid December). Want to keep the coins until the last minute because it will outperform usd more likely than not.

>Kovra
It’s Kovri..

Yes Kovra.

Should i buy now, or wait a few days?

zen is truly better than xmr tho

I only have 6. Feels bad but I'm poor and putting most of my money into things with more growth potential even though Monero is best coin. The disloyalty is eating me up.

Is it possible to mine it? I feel cucked because some months ago when it was at 33 bucks each I had a feeling it would skyrocket. Well, it did and since I hadn't gotten into it I fucked myself over. I remember reading that it uses your CPU instead of GPU to mine, right?

Anyway, I have an i7 3770 and r9 390. I don't pay for my electricity.

if you hold more than 50 xmr you can easily be in 100k$+ club till 2020

Yes

Misspelling monero or projects related to monero is a meme.

You spelled it wrong, faggot!

Yes you can mine it. It can use CPU or GPU, GPUs are better as always but CPU isn't useless with this crypto like others. Go grab the latest xmr-stak 3 parter tool.

>10 ppl on the internet have an in-joke
>”it’s a meme”

Faggot yes

Was waiting to sell on bittrex anticipating a change in momentum on BTC, but someone started putting in massive buy orders for Monero. Anyone else notice that? Or know why?

>Spending 70 monero on a car

You will absolutely never ever make it. I have 300XMR and I drive a ford focus that cost me 2 grand.

Bought at ATH following a furious FOMO last week, bags are starting to get lighter

Atomic swap with Aeon coming soon. Might be a good idea to hold some Aeon, at $3 there's a lot of upside, for a Monero lite coin

>one guy posts pictures of a dumb frog
>its a meme

I’m not using all 70 Monero on the car... I’m getting a shit-box... but want to use the lowest possible amount of XMR... I.e. I need a way to convert to fiat in my bank account within 24 hrs... probably 15-20 XMRs will do it...

Hm, tempting. I doubt it's going anywhere big though which means I'd have to put a lot into it to get gains, I can't afford to do that and keep others at good levels.

how much xmr do we need to be in the millionaires club till 2020 ?

LocalBitcoins.

What country you live in? If it's europe I'll even do you a B/T for some of your XMR.

you need :

11 xmr
21 btc
31 ltc
41 eth

to be set for life

hm what if i hold 600 xmr and 2 btc , will i make it ?

USA...

Only when running a remote node
Personaly IDGAF since I don't need that layer of security. It's just nice to know my balance is hidden

Just bought some AEON for this reason

Use HitBTC to convert your XMR to BTC, send BTC to a localbitcoins wallet, then transfer for USD.

Idk how it is in the US cause things are a bit slower there, in Europe we can send thousands of pounds via bank transfers using apps on our phones and they transact instantly. Ive sold roughly 20k in BTC this way. Hope it works out for you user.

can someone good with meme lines estimate price trend for this? I am looking to buy 50 more but it seems kind of high at this very moment.

Don't get in XMR for short term gains

In another thread meme lines indicated an uptrend to 200$ is very likely to happen till end of the year