How you ever seen a more shitter exchange

than fucking kraken? i made the mistake to send 1.500€ to get some BTC but their website is performing like absolute SHIT. get error 502 messages all the way, I can only warn you from this fucking shithole page with their intel celeron servers

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah they suck
i have to retry my orders 5-10 times, so i use it only for long term trades
but it's one of few exchanges with real usd pairs and not usdt
hope they will keep their promise on upgrade in december

First exchange I used.
Lost about 400eur profits because I literally spammed sell orders on BCH at 0.2BTC this weekend for about 4 hrs.
Had to hold till a mere recovery to 0.18

Good only to buy and hodl

upgrade in december?
I hope so
this shit is going on for a good year from what I see around.

Other exchanges to use?
Is Binance going to run away and hide in the Mongolian wastelands with my money?
Is Bittrex going to fucking collapse for the USDT shit?

>hope they will keep their promise on upgrade in december

They're one of the exchanges used for the upcoming futures market so they better fucking do it

Can you elaborate on this? I thought the CME wasn't actually going to deliver real bitcoin to it's customers?

>Is Bittrex going to fucking collapse for the USDT shit?

That would be my guess.

these fucking pajeets i fucking swear.

"Your order may have failed"

Is there another exchange that allows trading with USD and not USDT? I really want to move to another exchange

Try Bitstamp: 0.25% trade comission, SEPA and 0 fees crypto withdraw

That's orgasm tier, the true hell is "Unavailable" "API Timeout", "Error 820"

>upgrade in december?
at least that what they say

>Other exchanges to use?
in terms of usability everything sucks compared to bitfinex
i fucking love it, but i had to pull majority of my coins out of there
i don't even know where to move them, nothing is good enough
why did you do that bitfinex? why-y-yyyy?

Bitstamp, GDAX, itBit and Kraken. It's for pricing data, but still

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

Also error 821. Fuck you error 821.

>how you ever seen a more shitter exchange than fucking kraken?
no

ya i took all my shit out of kraken during the BCH super pump and dump. I tried selling my shit and was retrying over and over and over and i was unable to sell it cause SHIT SERVERS. I didnt lose money cause it tanked down to the price i pretty much bought it at but i did lose the 1.2 BTC gains that should've been MINE. I moved to Bittrex

Yeah, it's been pretty bad today with the withdrawals, but atleast the fiat deposits are smooth and consistent, and it allows for SEPA transfers through a EU bank, so I'm sticking with it.

Fuck this peice of shit exchange. Every time I’ve EVER tried to place an order, their fucking shit servers time out. It literally takes 3-5 attempts of manually entering an advanced order (because their trading platform never fucking works). I’ve also had .35 on a margin long position for 5 months which I cannot close out, it’s actually pretty funny. Support never fucking responds in a timely manner if at all.

Kraken is shit. Don’t use.

I have been trying to place orders since yesterday, probably tried at least 50 times, they have ALL failed. I hate the dumb fuckers who run this shit site

I am ready to cash out and move to Gemini, it looks promising as an alternative.

kraken is only good for being a fiat exit

trading is near impossible, even with the API

yeah they suck
you can't even cash out

Gemini is one I have looked at recently, it has free ACH and wire transfer withdrawals for US.

They want 10 dollars to send bitcoins to any adress

Well they would've wanted if they'd process the transaction.

I'm gonna pay it and get the fuck out of this exchange. Shame I have another 1000 euros on bank transfer

Gemini is legit, the Winklevoss twins are the CEOs and got a lot of Wall Street money in it

One of the few exchanges that's not going anywhere at all

Worst shit ever
But has some good tier 2 coins
Perfect for long term hodls, because you get headache from using this shit more than 2 minutes. Guaranteed not to come back for a long time if you deposit.

Good to know. Have you used Gemini personally?

Yes, I only use it to buy BTC and ETH though

Pretty fast transfers