Obsidian (ODN)

Obsidian is giving a speech at Chaos Communication Congress (34C3) just after Christmas. This is the largest gathering of hackers each year in all of Europe. You were warned user.

Wil Pravik be there?

Only if you chant his name

He's the starting speaker, all of India will be live streaming.

This coin is shilled so hard, idk if I should buy more or get out now

If you sell now screenshot and post it

almost as much fud as there is shilling

i dont even know anymore

atleast its somewhat stable at the current price

>almost as much fud as there is shilling

way more fud than shilling
and then the fudders come into shill threads and go

>hurr durr so much shilling here not sure if this is good or not

First thing I do when I go on Veeky Forums is press ctrl + f and search for ODN threads. One week ago I had to make my own threads because there were none up. Past few days there was usually one thread up and very rarely two threads. This is counting FUD threads too (lmao le white race etc)

>ODN posts a pic where a white girl is standing next to a black man
OMG RACE MIXING WHITE GENOCIDE HOLOCAUST OF MY PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEE

10k by next week
25k by Xmas

Thanks user for selling to me at 4k on Sunday lmao

See ya at $10 around febuary

To be honest, I get pretty tired about the whole racemixing propaganda that's being pushed in the media, but ODN has nothing to do with that. It's just some random stock photo picked by an external marketing bureau

>tfw we won't have any differences to celebrate, once we become all mixed-brown

>Let's celebrate the diversity of this play-doh by mixing it all together!

sadly, this is exactly what the marxists will want-
everyone exactly identical, for everyone to be treated identically

imo tho, the only way ppl can be equal before the law. Everything else is folly

Jews are inbred as fuck. They know its unhealthy, and need to racemix to survive. So you see modern day jews will race mix with anyone. Black, white, hispanic, they don't care. They need anyone because for the last 1000 years they've tried living and they always end up as parasites getting kicked out by the host nation.

So they project their genetic failures on other races and try to make themselves feel better about having to racemix. I really think this is the root of why they promote racemixing so much. Its more for themselves but they don't want to admit that

Back to pol with you, swine.

*audibly cringes*

that's not why they promote racemixing at all, not even a little bit. Their families heavily promote breeding within the tribe they even have multiple jewish only dating sites and apps and networks. Jews have bred within their tribe for 5 thousand years it's how they've survived.

They promote racemixing because it destroys white homogeneity which they hate, because they stand out too much in homogeneous countries and need to create a multicultural cosmopolitan environment to thrive.

Jews are inbred as fuck they suffer from many congenital issues as a result.

name the first 5 jews that come to your head and their spouses.
for me
>weinstein, de niro, zuckerberg...