It's comng

dont say we didnt warn you of the posw super moon

by all means continue to buy high sell low, keep posting your pajeets memes, dont invest in small mkcap coins

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/new_block/posw/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting about this I'm still accumulating

literally the biggest shitcoin there ever was

the funniest part is most of you believe that you can trustlessly stake any coin with this, but don't realise trustless staking is only for posw............

You have no idea what you're talking about. Keep buying high and selling low. Tops is unique tech and posw has no competitors dummy.

Trustless staking is for all coins. April was a long time ago let it go, this is a different project now

moon mission is coming whether you like it or not

do you have block explorer? what is total supply? i heard posw is premined with supply over 200M...

do you have block explorer? what is total supply? i heard posw is premined with supply over 200M.

No you retard, check the telegram, trust less staking is ONLY for posw, this has been confirmed by the devs themselves MANY times now

poswallet.com/new_block/posw/

>i heard posw is premined with supply over 200M

You heard wrong. Total supply is 70M. Those other coins were burned. Coins were distributed via ICO. All of POSW's coins were premined. It's all recorded in the old thread here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

You're a RETARD. Do you even know what trustless staking is? You fucking moron, trustless staking means that you can let other people stake your coins without them your wallet. This is why the community is so excited because once ETH comes out at staking, people are going to use the POSW service in order to do so. The devs have personally mentioned this many times.

TPOS is not just for posw, it would completely defeat the purpose. Stop spreading disinfo.

Why don't you check the telegram..... Where the devs state numerous times that tpos is just for posw............. Sounds like you know precisely nothing about the project haha

Masternodes got backed the fuck out by money skelly. Or didn’t you hear?

Actually let me make it clear, sorry I'm on mobile, yes tpos uses the posw blockchain in order to function, but posw will have a payout system that pays it out in other coins like ETH

oh look, it's the devs confirmed on the official telegram that the only coin you can stake using tpos i.e. trustlessly stake......is posw

APOLOGISE

hahahahahahaahah

You're right, but you're also wrong. If people could stake other coins with tpos, there would be little value of the posw coin itself. You say posw is a shitcoin, far from it, it will be the center hub for all trustless staking solutions, because there will still be payouts in other coins - effectively staking anyway, and driving the value of POSW up in the process. It's brilliant.

via Shahab on telegram:

TPoS is a feature going to be implemented on posw blockchain. Other coins can add it through a hard fork from posw, we can't do anything about it. We have a plan to add an option for users to stake posw via TPoS and get the rewards in other coins

So there you go. Posw still on track to shakeup the industry.

If you cant recognize the value in this....well, I feel bad for you.

Yes tpos uses the posw blockchain I just said that ya dummy. It doesn't change anything, tpos is still groundbreaking

>thinks this is a bad thing

PoSW will be the first virtual bank. Your funds cannot be stolen. They can't be hacked. It won't go insolvent. You're able to delegate to a third party to grow your posw funds without them leaving your wallet. It's nothing short of groundbreaking for the entire crypto industry.

Since tpos uses the posw blockchain this will add so much value and stability to the posw price.... I wouldn't be surprised if posw becomes one of the most stable coins in the crypto market.

Tpos is nothing short of brilliant.

Not buying your bags, pajeet

Buy high sell low

why is it only on shit exchanges

they havent launched and started marketing yet, still effectively stealth mode