Second Run

Have been accumulating after the first run up, got signals for a second run soon. Don't miss the boat.

Fundamentals are also good with whitepaper, partnership, roadmap and a documentary coming out.

What targets?

only on bittrex
thinly traded
if BTC farts in the wrong direction this will tank in 1 min.
documentary will be in chinese i suppose
no asian exchange to pump this
i think it's better if more than 1 exchange had it listed

i don't get it.

aren't the best pumps all no bittrex? i mean look at einsteinium yesterday...

why would an asian exchange be better than bittrex? and i'm assuming lots of asians do trade on bittrex, it is after all a top-5 exchange.

and no, the documentary is by a US company, but it's not out until december.

anyways, i'm not a big fan of pump/dumps because i'm honestly no good at it.

i bought this thing a while ago and still think it's massively under-valued based on fundamentals.

you could be right
i want you to be right
we all do
who here doesn't want a filthy 10x in under a month

they sort of do need to get their act together, be more transparent, more sleek with their marketing. if they did that, and the stars aligned and china re-opened its markets, some partnerships with retailers and other content creators to build out their ecosystem, we're talking 10-15x for sure.

this is true . I've been buying up to 750 and still lots to go

is it true about the merger ?? with cfun?

i hope so
and i hope they get listed on some asian exchange

official twitter post

Typical vaporware ICO bullshit

China already has a form of electronic cash with WeChat which is used by 1+ billion people already

You guys are deluded as fuck if you think these clowns can even make a dent.

they have their own exchange ready to launch soon called Xstar. Going by how well they did with the marketing of their first app, it will likely get a significant amount of Chinese users.

they're compatible with WeChat

i hear the ceo is some blockchain guru that's tied, invested and mentors other currencies like quantum.. something about he made the first dual miner or more than 3/4 of Litecoin mined is because of him. sounds like bullshit to me . can you back these claims up?

you don't think china like crypto? even if you think they don't like LMC, the fucking app allows you to store and send BTC, ETH, etc. you don't think there's room for that on the side of wechat's fiat features? delusional..

this is an amazing app in various ways, and combined into one.

More like lambocoin Amirite?

Shill'd again...

yup

Topkek.

man, look at the things that mooned in the past. did they do it all of a sudden? they usually have a few failed missions, before really taking off. be patient.

the app sounds marvelous
how does the token become valuable?
does it have any utility?

it's used as currency to be dropped and sent, etc.

the problem is they have also integrated other currencies as well: btc, eth, maybe others. they sort of need to to build synergy with other platforms, but at the same time i can see this potentially detracting from LMC if people choose to use, say, btc instead.

so, i have asked them this. i didn't get a super clear answer, but it sounds like some features of the app will only be used with LMC, to incentivize and give value for using LMC.

but i do agree that it's a good thing to have other cryptos available, since you are building a whole economy, a one-stop app that you go to for all your social media and crypto.

>fundamentals

I'm crying

i got fucking jebaited by fundamentals again god damnit now im bagholding with half my portfolio

still, some good news and publicity could cause this to pump to top 100 coin

certainly deserves the spot more than most of the coins there

it will sure pump in a month or so. but today's pump was just PnD.

how do you distinguish the two?

i figured most sustained pumps are just pump and dumps that spiral out of control, or people suddenly wake up and find out about something

I follow this coin. I know when there is reason to pump.

i do too, but sometimes there's no particular reason, it just happens.

what do you think needs to happen for LMC to take off?

really need a better website, introduce the team, and release the iOS app and full v2

They updated website like two weeks ago. They need to get things working, and by that I mean:
1st - iOS app -> this is going to be first big pump in ucoming month.
2nd - China crypto situation needs to calm. Not sure when this happens.
3rd - They need to expand. Countries like India or Indonesia are great for project like this. So especially Asian countries.

When all this happens expect 400M+ marketcap. So I am gonna hold throught this and sell at the pumps, buy more in the dips.

whats a low price to buy at?

yeah i totally agree. it's weird they have such a well designed app, but the website looks like shit. couldn't they hire someone for like $100 over there to make a better one? the problem is they're so opaque, no official communications except through chinglish twitter. i have no idea what's going on.

good run-down though. i think a lot of it is unpredictable though.

anyways, any other coins you're looking at on top of this one?

yes i realize they updated their website a few weeks ago, but it's still web 1.0 tier. graphics suck ass, hardly any useful info, weird font placements and such.

i think the biggest thing, besides those long-term growth indicators like a calming china market and expansion into other countries, because who knows when those will happen, is that the team makes a video introducing themselves and lets their backgrounds be known and the extent and depth of the team.

i think then people will feel "comfortable" shilling what is already a great product.

the lowest it's at historically, absent china fud, is $10-11m market cap. i'd say $11-12m is a decent entry point if you're impatient.

I am not saying it looks great. The app is also buggy, but what I see is potential.
Buy below 650.

what do you think about the high interests thru staking? seems excessive, no? i don't really know how other coins do it though.

also gps spoofing - a problem or not?