MOMMY'D

POWR KEK LMAO

>down 50% in 2 days

big ole' milf milkers won't save you this time, powr keks.

News cancelled, everyone backed the fuck out

Can't wait to see the wojacks when it his 15k sats and continues

Sell cunt. Try and find another coin with government backing. Oh and a cofounder that has links with Elon and Branson. It's one month in bro, do you realise how early that is. You think people who bought stocks in Facebook when it first started were crying about dips? Do you even understand how crypto works? Especially Alts. ESPECIALLY during a BTC moon?

This chad is right.

>has links
>link

You literally destroyed POWR

hahahahahahahah who do u think ur talking to faggot? I fucking wrote the book on shilling Powr coin.

I literally have pages and pages of different powr shills that I spread all across here and reddit and twitter. They are written in different tones and personalties.

It's all hype. Everything you know is from ME. I exited, might buy back in around 4k or so.

>GUIS I"M TOTES IMPORTANT
>I am le epic shill of legend
>L00k at ME

learn to do math you tartcake

yes look at me faggot. then look at the giant and terribly heavy powr bags you hold LOOOOOOL

PROVE IT FAGGOT

>MUH 8 MILLION GRANT SIKE ONLY 1.3 MILLION

Cool it down a bit with the sexualization bub

I feel bad anyone who believes in this shit.

You. Are. A. Complete. Faggot.
Most of us bought in for the long hodl, based upon actual news out of Australian news sources, long before your alleged shilling began, and are sitting comfy af right now, and will very possibly be rich in a year or two.This remains one of the strongest real investments in crypto.

Yes mate, 15k people are in a telegram group sucking POWR's dick because of your posts on a Scottish Furniture image board.

To be frank, i sold my bags in hopes of hopping back on at lower price.
There is more than one way to make gains.

everytime i see this pic her boob got bigger

It's Veeky Forums. 85% of this site are broke due to autism.

Anyone outside of Veeky Forums can see Powr as a solid investment.

News flash, you don't need a blockchain to sell and buy energy. Power Ledger doesn't actually do jack shit that can already be done for cheaper and by more established companies. There you go, powr is done.

They only got the money from the government to fulfill donation quotas to green energy companies. Try to do a little digging past the immediately obvious.

Like I said, I'll buy back in around 4.5k, see you faggots there!

do the math - the idiots who are dropping are the idiots who bought high. Meanwhile other people buy on the dips , hold , and wait for more partnership announcements to make x100 on this investment.
The only people crying at the end of the day are poorfags who need to swing trade like crackheads .

>you don't need a blockchain to sell and buy energy
Sure makes it easy though
>Power Ledger doesn't actually do jack shit that can already be done for cheaper and by more established companies
Is there even an example besides something that is pretty much POWR?
>There you go, powr is done
Sure bud

>News flash, you don't need a blockchain to sell and buy energy.
Who would've thought? Damn. Blew my mind senpai

>powr is done
If Powr is done, then I suppose 90% of the coins that Veeky Forums shills are also done?

>he didn't buy the ico
>he didn't buy below 4.5k sats
>mfw

Nice nails.

Hey man. I know your stepdad took you and your mom into his single bedroom apartment after she begged him. And know that you look up to him.
But you realize you're spewing his doomsday prepper lack of college education logic?

1. this is a privatized alternative to selling your power back to a gov regulated utility company. Do you know how long it takes to process a solar payment through your utility company?

2. What is the number one complaint about mining? Hmmm... maybe it's electrical costs.... what if there was a cheaper version than paying your utility company for power... that still kept money in crypto?

3. Look up Agro-Robotics & AI development. All of these machines are running off of 20 minute to 2 hour batteries. They also suck up a ton of Power. If you ran a farm w/ 5 of these bots you'd want more private energy options because the utility companies would rape you.

4. Look out for Water Tokens your step dad raised mother fuckers & read up on Dr Mike Burry.
I will make you rich while step dad loses his union job to Uber / Tesla/ Amazon and asks you for Camel cig money.

>You don't even need this coin, you can do it without the block chain

>The funding from the government doesn't mean anything

"I'm gonna buy some more later"
(I missed the good entry and I'm fudding)

Really though lets fud some more i need in

MOOOOOOODS

Ciggy butt brains

AHHHHHHHhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

I can feel the desperation. Pathetic.

Powr is sub 7k again, going down fast.

Like I said, see you at 4.5k

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Kek

How much did they get from the government? 8 million? That's not really much user