Started with an initial amount of $6000 at the end of summer

Started with an initial amount of $6000 at the end of summer.

I'm above $12k now.

I know that a lot of you would've turned it into a much larger amount, but I'm pretty happy to be 2x at this point.

Curious to hear what other people started at and are at now.

i took at 15k loan and used all my mommy's pension and went all in on confido

i now get the belt everyday from my new daddy and they are going to sell my kidneys

invested $1800 in early may, now have $12k but i've also cashed out about $3000 which i used to buy a new computer among other things

coulda made more considering the insane bull market but still pretty happy

>cashed out
>to buy a new computer
You have a poorfag mentality and are not going to make it. Kys.

2x is badass
money is money is money, user
and only keep as much in there as you're comfortable having
taking profits never killed anyone (it just hurts to pay the taxes on it)

i'm an unemployed student, my computer broke and i barely had anything in my bank, like you wouldn't do the same

>$3000
>to buy a new computer

computer was $800, i spent the rest on a mining rig and topping up my bank account when it ran low

started in May and turned roughly $1200 into $3300 as of this week, would have made more if I'd put my ETH into BTC but it's finally paying off now anyway. Biggest fuck ups I made along the way were putting BTC into ponzi schemes like bitcoinsbrain early on when I didn't have a lot of BTC to spend, that slowed me down.

Thanks user for the kind words

>unemployed student
>blowing $800 on a computer
You really are not going to make it.

>Invested 1000€ in September 2015
>Put 1000€ again in September 2016
>Cash out 5000€ to visit Greece with gf
>I now have 30K €, mainly from ETH
>I could have made way more if I just held the ETH from post ICO instead of trading

Trade shit coins up to .7 btc. Held down to .38 btc. I'm up like 20% on paper though, so, winning right?

Sounds like you and I had similar starts, except instead of ponzi schemes, I was buying coins that were terrible investments like Siacoin and Verge. I basically turned $2000 into $1000 in my first month. Then I bought a Bitcoin when it was at $4k and have done very well with my coin holdings and tradings. I almost never sell at a loss anymore unless the news calls for it. Most of my profits have come in the last month of my efforts.

Only the fiat final value matters

Started in June, 2,800 aud put in from June til October. Currently at 11,463. It sucks to think of what i could be at if i didnt fall for the hodl meme, but im happy to have saved money for once in my life :^)

Money is money. I'd say that's still winning. I'm too much of a gambler and feel a need to trade coins, and I've gotten better at it. But I feel your pain.

On ya user.
I started with $1200 last Friday and I'm up to $1300 today so feeling good so far.

I keep thinking "fuck I wish I got in at X or bought Y" but the reality is I couldn't afford it at the time and I've always been just behind the progression.

I feel like wishing you were further ahead than you are, and reading everyone's success stories just gives you hectic FOMO and that's how you become undone and fall apart.
Your doing pretty good so keep up your routine and just know the more you have the more you can make off it, and it's just a circle. Godspeed

>Siacoin and Verge
I'm sure you and I both saw the same shitposts because I bought those turds as well. I'm far from attaining one whole btc but desu the biggest thing I've learned this year is knowing when to sell at a lose considering I started out as a ride or die stronghodler.

>unemployed student
>bought computer with profits trading magic internet points
seems like he's winning to me user

All he needs is an ico moon mission or a magic token that goes x10 overnight and he will make it
Anyone can

Congrats on this, seriously.

I did 300+% since November 8th. However I started with less than $300 so big woop. Sitting at $925 right now

Stop feeding the trolls.
Do you, boo.

My numbers are similar to yours.
I can't afford to lose $ since I've been unemplyed for a year now just trying to finish school with the savings I accumulated.

put in 350$ a month ago. Then 1000$ about 2 weeks later.
Bought shitcoins right before the forking bullshit happened and everything went red. Held everything and i'm back to 1350$ again.
i'm not going to make it

>be me
>before summer
>invest in some eth tokens
>25% gains only
>put the rest into eth
>1000% gains
>still post epek pink wojaks.

this is me except up to 1.5 now hovering above .8
>total investment: 5.2k
>current value: 7.9k
Things could be worse.

I'm new to all this shit. What's forking?

Started with $5k, cashed out $15k, still have $97k in

What did you invest in to get that much?