Ledgies btfo

Ledgies btfo.

If you didn't buy in the early stages you're delusional for holding.

Yet another pump and dump shitcoin

Deluded Colin
Deluded powies

Exactly

Get Ledged

Wont lie but I took full part in the moon, now I'm waiting for a solid floor to buy in and hodl for the long run.

Really upset I missed the publica moon. Oh well.

Hahahah, I'd wager most of you fags will be among the first to fomo back in at the next moon.

>blockchain-enabled p2p energy trading
Lmao if you bought this scam

lel

we fucking warned them

>buying low and selling high

only powr hoddlers think this is bad. "muh this is a special coin you can't trade just le hoddle and buy at a price that's 10x higher than where I bought it"

lol chart is showing overbought as fuck.
This is going to 40 cents... or lower.
Tried to warn the ledgies

Do me a favor and don't buy POWR, ss this thread, and set a reminder to check the spot price of POWR one year from today. Then think of this user POWR hodler in his Lambo. hahaha, jk. Don't get me wrong, it's not my only investment, but it is one of the more solid ones out there. Go ahead though, shill me something. Where are you putting your money? I'm open to several more options. And it was random shill on a POWR post several weeks ago that got me in on RCN too. Where would you put another 20k if you had it laying around in fiat?

*Note not my only two investments.

you still have a chance to make mad gains with lgd

I thought everyone knew it was a pump and dump lmao? Just 1 second to look at the graph....

Prob, I hope because this project has a major future, but its exactly that, the future. biz buys high and tries to wait.

I bet you chasefagged SLR or POT during the PBC pnd scalping a couple weeks back, and are either still bagholding, or sold in the red. The hodlers in POWR are mostly actual investors, in it for the long haul, so don't hold your breath it gets much lower than this kid. I could be wrong, but I've made a good amount of money in crypto being right. So I'm going with my analysis, over yours.

No it doesnt

Not on bittrex

>Sell at 7000 sat
>Instantly jumps up 600 sats and probably going to moon now
Whelp time to jump back in kiddies. I fucked up

The absolute state of Veeky Forums...hahaha. You're gonna shill me a fucken strip club coin over something as promising as POWR??? HAHAHAHA, WOW. and just like that, the FUD credibility on this thread was gone.

Ya, and it got really quiet in here all of a fucken sudden-like, nay? hahaha. O man, when will Veeky Forums learn. BUY AND HODL promising coins, coz we're all in early at this point. In a couple years, we'll be the crypto-barons of the future.

where muh charts at bru?

DGB, LINK, POWR. Veeky Forums always calls the real moon missions

Swear as soon as I sell it bumps up. but it came back down really quick.

That was the fastest drop I've seen in awhile. From 7900 to 7100 in like 3 minutes. wtf are these whales doing?

POWR is legit. All of you can get fucked.

If you really love POWR, have a look at HST.

It's an Aussie coin too. Could explode next month due to the upcoming events. You'll know what those events are if you research a little bit.

Its going to sit around 7k sats until the next press release. Then moon up to ~10k again. Then drop back down to ~8k.