Thoughts on this altcoin?

Thoughts on this altcoin?

BCrash

Up 400% pretty good

Dragon slabing goin :DDD and Fug Core gucks :DDDD DD

ITS BITCOIN CASH, NOT BITCHTRASH

yeah that's what i meant, bcash

DON'T INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A MILLIONARE!!!!!!

Just another altcoin, people behind it are jackasses.

Don't really know, its probably shit, but will probably go up again.

To be fair these guys also used to be the face of the Bitcoin community before the fork, it's actually kinda pathetic how low they all stooped

>BCASH BCASH BCASH

>he thinks these people are developers

NO
STOP
LOSS

Just sold al my Bcoin and went all in on Bitcoin Cash. Bcoin getting ready to dump hard

this guy knew it all along.. why didnt u buy up to 1400 user?

I don't, but there is no arguing bcash wouldn't exist without them. Bitcoin is the humble dev driven crypto while bcash is the project of self interested power players.

Why couldn't Ver and Jihan get behind one of the altcoins that are technologically superior to bcash, rather than forking bitcoin? Untrustworthy self interested fuckers.

Why does bcash even exist? Lower fees obviously isn't the reason why, plenty of coins that are much better in that regard already existed.

why do you feel the need to keep justifying bitcoin core as the best? trust ur beliefs

>core devs don't have monolithic control over Segwitcoin

okay, read the bitcoin whitepaper. If we're going to compare whats real and what isn't go off of what Satoshi had in the whitepaper. If you don't want what Satoshi intended (on chain scaling) fine, but if you actually care about peer to peer cash systems you'd understand that (((Segwit))) is not that.

The amount of pro bitcoin posts is alarming. So far I still don’t get why increasing block size is considered bad

All claims to know what Satoshi intended for the future development path of bitcoin are disingenuous, he intended for bitcoin to be continuously developed without him. Core devs have argued why things like segwit and lightning network is the better approach to long term scaling and why raising the blocksize is only a temporary band aid. Some of the core devs committing to bitcoin today may well have been "Satoshi".

I don't think it is "the best". Nor is bcash the best. Any claim to being "the best" crypto always boils down to a subjective lens that arbitrarily values some things over others. The same line of thought that argues that bitcoin's present valuation is unwarranted also applies to bcash, but I don't think that argument is valid in the first place. Cashiers obviously don't understand why bitcoin is valued as highly as it is, and they have no interest acknowledging why because they want bcash to moon and replace bitcoin.

JUST

JUST

Bcash is a dumb name. Why didnt roger call it BITCOIN Cash then people would know its related to bitcoin. I think roger missed a trick there.

Will BCH go up in the next day or two, or should I sell my etf's at a massive loss?

10K by yesterday, buy buy buy

JUST

corecucks mad.. Once the btc crash happens you'll see bitcoin cash moon