ark is even pointing to the moon

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

Honestly I can't wait for this btc bull run bullshit to end.
Ark is going to going absolutely parabolic, it's the only thing holding us back right now I feel

>REEE I ONLY HAVE 160

weird thing I notice is that I follow a couple of crypto accounts on twitter and none of them mention a peep about ARK when mentioning alts

either they're retarded or they want to keep it for themself?

If you knew a truly promising way to 100x your money, would you share it with your thousands of followers or accumulate as much as you could?

Pretty much this, i've been shillin ico's and coins to test the waters, see what the consensus is. Ark don't need to test any waters, its built to weather any storm

Those tasty fractals. The next ARK moon will be bigger than the DGB final pump. We're all gonna make it

How is it going to go up when it's price is tied to btc? It's price wont go up until people actually use it

>The next ARK moon will be bigger than the DGB final pump.

Don't curse it dude.

We need slow and sustainable growth, not pump n dump bullshit

speak for yourself

>tfw i'm an arkie now

You are what's wrong with crypto

Just another greedy pajeet waiting to make short term gains before dumping on everyone, rather than focusing on the project in the long term and steady growth.

Don't worry about this certified pajeet. Ark is what it is. This fool will take his 20% profits while true believers live in the lap of luxury.

I'll see you on the moon, user.

One Ark for timestamped dick pics of hairy guys with a bush with "deluded" on the timestamp in all caps.

No erection necessary (I'm not gay, it's for lulz).

I'm selling once it goes x10.

If you never sell, you never gain.

Nothing wrong with that. Just be ready to hodl for a year or so to get there

Why do you have faith that the btc price increase this year isnt mostly just a bubble that will take down ark with it when it finally pops

Listen here you little shit. ARK is never going down you hear me? NEVER GOING DOWN. If ARK goes down I will chop my own head off. I have put literal blood, sweat and tears into this coin. I have spent days dreaming and thinking about the endless possibilities of ARK and how it is going to revolutionise the world. So don't you say a fucking thing about ARK bubbles. Who are you anyway? Who do you think you are? You think you know more than me? Someone who has done nothing but spent their whole life obsessing and calculating ARK price predictions and forecasts. You are but a barnacle on the bottom of the ship. It was even foretold in the bible of the great flood. The All Mighty ARK will carry us to paradise.

These lines today are some of the healthiest market movements I've seen out of a coin in a long time.

So how does this delegate stuff work?

Why is 36k such a strong line for ARK?

I can't HOLD for a week much less a year, and I'm all in on ARK. Am I fucked

Only if you dont hold. Just sit back and enjoy the free coins bro.

Yeah there's actually no mathematical way for it to go 2x let alone 10x by next week, sorry bud. Should've gone LINK, POET, or OMG if you were playing for the quick short.

I'm mentally & physically unable to move an altcoin off an exchange.

I just want steady gainz against BTC (not against USD) in order to strengthen my weak hands. I'm not looking for 2x in a week.

Literally no coin other than btc and eth matter. I want ARK to pump so I can accumulate more BTC. That's it

Enjoy being poor after the Arkening next year.

unironically this..

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are not 100% in Ark

I'm 65% Ark, 35% Monero.

ill be taking 1 ark from one of you arkies. now pay up so i can vote for biz

ANXQ5MZxckjtzEHgPoRVatLtpTBNmLqQC1

still worth less than 1 btc lel

>paying you to dilute my take

and you will do it for free :^)

why the fuck the pump stopped.

worry not, all is according to schedule, just hodl

Today's my birthday and I'm going to buy me some ARK to gift myself.

It's crashing sellsellsell.

Thanks just sold 88k

>tfw didn't sell and rebuy after this big dip

please move.

When the fuck is this shit going up I'm holding a lot of bags in here and I don't dare move it off the exchange

Feels good senpai

I like my coins paired with USD and independent of BTC.