What to do?

I cuurently have $35 worth of BTC, I know its not much, but thinking of going into alts. Looking at POWR, LMC and KMD here. Whats your thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your endgoal?

POWR died when it turned out they had nine of the things they promised previously (8m investment, Elon Musk talks). It’ll be under 40c again in 3 weeks

So my honest advice is to wait for the LMC dip and buy in.

I have about $200 split between OCL, ETH and XRP to hodl. So wanna make a quick profit (2x) to invest back into ETH for the long run

I kinda just wanna give you $35 to double your stack

>I cuurently have $35 worth of BTC

Doge, RDD, XVG

And get a job

the fees will wipe 5-10$ of that out. gvt is still fairly low cap. If you want a moon coin with upcoming news.. QASH.

Be my guest ;)
1B3cwgWeTgagyHLBdt2R49DVoAsVWdLZmF

Thanks for the options, will look into it

You're welcome, BTW LMC is already dipping

Hahahaha, ya no. POWR will be closer to $1.40 in 3 weeks.

>Doge, RDD, XVG
Memecoin, shitcoin and the shittiest of all shitcoins. Good picks user

POWR 4 LYFE

how about getting a job? You'll make more working for 8 hours than gambling on shitcoins.

i'll buy a shit tonne if it hits 5000 sats.

Daily reminder that POWR is the next LINK.
350m coin supply (out of 1B), overactive shills, pumped early now long dump.

this type of shit makes me angry. I've been desprately looking for a job, all the while advising family/friends to buy into bitcoin, only to see it rise from 6k to 10k now while I'm happy it makes me depressed that I'm not trading. By the time I get my first wage it probably would hit around 15/20k and I see these garbage posts. Was the $35 btc a donation? you deserve nothing asking for advice with that much. I have fucking 0 but this type of shit pisses me off so much, just fuck off. I'm willing to put my first paycheck all in. worried it might be too late.

How do you have literally $0. You're telling me you either received no gift money from family/friends over the years or you have and spent it all?

I have 0 to my name. I went back to college for a 1 year course, finished few weeks ago spent all my savings on it(tuition fees) and even have a little bit of debt(not huge but still). Hoping to land a job soon but will be at least a month or 2 before I get my first paycheck.

I want to believe you but look at that fucken graph man its speeding into the floor

I would buy on leverage/margin, but not too much (only way that I could afford to)

why do you guys always say you cant find a job. Are you even looking? Are you trying to hold out for a management position even though you have no experience? Do you feel as though you are above all types of work and nothing is good enough for you? are you just black?

yes, I had an interview today and one tomorrow. I'm pretty confident about it but they had let me know the job starts end of January, most places wont give a job before xmas because they dont need to pay you extra/give you holiday days before the year finishes, atleast in my area. So even if I do get it, will most likely have to wait quite a while for my first pay, maybe even February if job starts in January and this is killing me, I would start tomorrow if I could.

most places dont give you holidays for at least 90 days.

just get a job at mcD's or go suck some dick

wtf is happening. i sell and it moons!

trust me I know what you mean but I'm not like that. Because I have 0 to my name, I'd do almost any job but it's taking longer than I thought.

Why the hell would you sell on a consolidated floor

then get up off your fucking ass and actually do it insteead of whining on the fucking internet you stupid loser

I'd be "over-qualified" for mcds. I know what I'm doing, the jobs right now aren't my "dream" kind of job but just enough that theyd want to hire me. If I go for any lower they wont take me seriously, i.e mcds. Anyway this is just a rant, obv there's others in worse situations but just feeling frustrated with all this crypto era happening and I just have to sit by and watch.

It's probably coming back down again, but then you better buy in again

the f is that even? sold for bcpt.

It's just a rant I'm not trying to complain too much or saying my life is so shitty. just frustrated thats all

Well thank you. I bought your bags right before it mooned. kek

Fuck me, I have £200 in savings and I could've bought when it was at 7000 last week, i kept telling myself it would drop, drop, drop

I was wrong and now the fomo is really settling in. If I buy and bitcoin drops and I lose that 200, i'm fucked. Any richfags out there who know what they're doing willing to help a faggot out?

I'd say buy on leverage. Decide a price where you'd be ok with losing the full £200. For me, when the price was around 8.1k, I would've put a stop/loss or created a leverage where 7.5k would cost you the full £200. This way if it booms like it should, you'd make a decent return. You have to be able to be comfortable with losing the full £200 if suddenly market becomes really volatile.

you could learn from us and turn it into a few grand, discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

powr is rising¡

You won’t lose it, you’d just have to hodl for a week or so

and now it's falling.....bahahah

It's going sideways actually. A good thing

be cautious of charts like POWR. Same thing happened with OMG - there was no support and look what happened. POWR is def a solid project but it went way too high too quick.

Newishfag here

I understand a stop-loss.

What makes a leverage different?

Also would love an explaination on margin trading if anyone’s feeling up to it.

Any trades you do will eat up what you have in fees, unless you're 4x-10x'ing each time, you'll end up at zero in no time.

>Goes up 3 cents
>MOONING

OMG isn't even used in the real world though, you brainlet faggot. They have no product, unless you count a pic with a sticker on the bottom of a skateboard a product.

Finding an entry level job is extremely easy. If you remove any artificial standards you have placed on yourself getting a job in retail or fast food is something anyone can do in a week. If you're trying to land a specific job like IT it's going to take a lot longer. Work something humble in the meantime while keeping an eye out for better opportunities.